The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

Well qvc have christmas in july and now its july grotto should be open :) xx

Oooh I LOVE it when the shopping channels start doing christmas things!x

Ive got a cuoboard full of christmas/bday stuff and need to wrap so i can pile up so christmas wrapping paper out tonight :)

EVERY shop should do Christmas in July. I wanna start looking at Christmas trees! :sulk:

I have to be super prepared this year being that i'm due a boxing day baby so could do with some inspiration on my christmas shopping and getting started! i love the grotto :D

Ahhh we have so many grotto babies(we have a thread where we count them in) this year..you have all been busy!xx

So is the grotto open yet :rofl:
C'mon Wobbs pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :)

Im here... wheres Mandy!!!!!!????

Please Wobbs, pwwweeeaaaseeee......

And wheres Cassie. She was THE best bargin hunter last year along side Miss J Wren obviously. I havent seen her post for ages!

Cant wait. cant wait, CANT WAIT!!!!!!

390951_10151107264115721_247604019_n.jpg

I never really went in the grotto last year but with all the hype I want it open so I can seeeeee! x x x

LOL you're all mad!

I was never really a poster in the Grotto last year but I wish I had been. You all looked like you had so much fun and the Christmas Card sending thing was just lovely :)

I would love to participate in the celebrations this year with you all. Adore Christmas and we plan to make it a big one now my three monkeys are old enough to enjoy it.

SO! Yes, it would be great to see the Grotto open!

Ok maybe it's cause I am new here, but what the heck it a grotto? :blush:

The Grotto is a place where we can all talk about christmas :)

Is everyone looking forward to the card swap? :) xx

:xmas12:Pleeeeaaassseeee open the grotto

I've already done nearly all my Xmas shopping now :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Xxx

I did the card swap for the first time last year and will be doing it again this year. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->