The overdue club!! Who's overdue?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
Wondering how the overdue ladies are doing? There must be a few of us here still?! I can't be alone!

I'm 6 days over now and slowly losing my mind! :wacko: it's my third time overdue

Feel free to rant away :haha: or share tips to bring on labour!!

Gimme a few days and I'll be right there with you ranting away! I'm pretty uncomfortable as it is so I deffo sympathise!

Me, 40+3 today no biggie but first lo was on time so I'm flitting from being ok with it, being relaxed when people ask and say the usual stereotypical comments, to "hurry the hell up!!!!"

I'm 10 days overdue! Not felt fed up this week, but I am just hoping that my induction on Sunday actually goes ahead! If there are no beds then I will be gutted!

Meeee. I was due on 27th September too. DH and I have planned some nice things to do this weekend (if I am not in labour...), but if I have to go in to next week and he has to go back to work, I may well go crazy. My induction is booked for Thursday, which seems SO far away!

I'm due today (4th Oct) and have an induction booked in for if I go 7 days overdue. I hope he is a due date baby. I have been 4.5cm dilated since 36 weeks but active labour doesn't seem to want to kick start. Gah!

Sending you all labour dust!!

41 weeks today...kind of hoping baby doesn't come today though, as there's a marathon going on in my area that literally surrounds us and blocks us from going anywhere. Typical! :dohh:

Ahh Yo Yo sod's law'll have it that you'll go into labour smack bang in the middle of the marathon I bet! ;) I might start planning things I really don't wanna miss in the hope that I go into labour haha..

4 days over today :(
My nan told me to go jump off the bottom step and do some star jumps- anything is worth a shot right now:haha:
Yo_Yo- we've got one going on too, blocks off the main road we'd take so will have to go around:wacko: I think it only affects us on Sunday though.

Still here too then vickyandchick :wacko: I'm starting to get all the texts and things now from people asking if I've had the baby, doing my head in :coffee:

Share your frustrations ladies!

With people calling etc-I just ignore the phone right now! Probably gets them more excited, but there's only so many times I can I say I'll call when I have news :dohh:

Weenirenni-really hope you get your induction Sunday. 10 days over must be driving you crazy.

Still here too then vickyandchick :wacko: I'm starting to get all the texts and things now from people asking if I've had the baby, doing my head in :coffee:

Yes, I'm ready to pull my hair out:haha:
And to top it off my OH'S cousin had her scheduled c-section yesterday, she was initially due 10 days after me- never been so jealous in my life :(

Share your frustrations ladies!

With people calling etc-I just ignore the phone right now! Probably gets them more excited, but there's only so many times I can I say I'll call when I have news :dohh:

Weenirenni-really hope you get your induction Sunday. 10 days over must be driving you crazy.

Thanks yoyo x 11 days overdue now! have lost plug/bloody show since sweep yesterday and had back ache and twinges but so far nothing timbale grr x

Hope everyone gets lucky with labour today! x

Eughhh, I have one friend who literally texts me every couple of days asking if there's any signs. No 'hi, how are you' or anything and then when I say no that's it. It's irritating people asking even though I know they're just excited but at least try and make conversation:growlmad:

Eughhh, I have one friend who literally texts me every couple of days asking if there's any signs. No 'hi, how are you' or anything and then when I say no that's it. It's irritating people asking even though I know they're just excited but at least try and make conversation:growlmad:

Yes! I don't mind if people ask how I am, but the whole "any signs?" thing is weird to me. I'm probably not going to tell you if I am losing my mucus plug anyway!! (although I do tell people on here ;)).

41 weeks today and just booked and paid for some cinema tickets for tonight. I'll probably go in to labour now I've forked out the money, but I am past caring if I lose the money or not!

Lemonade!! Ha ha yes-imagine the look of horror when people ask if there's signs, saying yep, I had a huge glob of jelly like blood filled discharge :haha:

Maybe we do need to start telling people! Then maybe they'll stop asking ;).

Has everyone booked an induction? I have 5 days until mine and I think I'm just going to accept that that's what will be happening...

Not been booked for induction yet, but I've a midwife appointment Monday where I think it gets booked. They do to let/want you to go +13 overdue here.

Hopefully our babies will all show up before we get to induction though !

Maybe we do need to start telling people! Then maybe they'll stop asking ;).

Has everyone booked an induction? I have 5 days until mine and I think I'm just going to accept that that's what will be happening...

I have a post dates appointment on the 10th and they'll schedule it then, however I have everything but my legs crossed that he comes before then

Yes, I'm ready to pull my hair out:haha:
And to top it off my OH'S cousin had her scheduled c-section yesterday, she was initially due 10 days after me- never been so jealous in my life :(

Oh no way!! Myself and a friend were due exactly one week apart,with hers being due first. I thought being her first baby, and this one my second,I could potentially beat her to it. Anyway she only went 2 days over due. I got really excited about mine arriving soon after hers and it's still the drag of waiting. I am so tired of OH's family texting, it's either "any niggles?" or "you ok" which translates into is anything happening also. I took off to my parents today with my son, basically to be in hiding, to avoid contact with them. fortunately it worked because they later text to say they would call in and see me so I made sure they knew I was OUT. Wouldn't care but I've humoured them all week letting them "drop in" whenever, at least gimme a weekend break :dohh: I'm already getting the typical phrases "too comfy in there" and "little monkey!" etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->