The overdue club!! Who's overdue?

Sending you all labour dust!

My LO arrived 10 days over (DS was induced at 14 days over :wacko:). Guaranteed way to get me into labour - booked car MOT for the Friday (expired on the Tuesday after) and also ordered a TENS machine to arrive on the Friday. Had my show and went into labour on the Thursday - LO arrived early hours of Friday morning so never got to use the TENS or got the car on for MOT!!

Go book something quickly :haha: Seriously though, really hope your LOs don't keep you waiting too much longer as I was starting to go bonkers so know just how you feel :hugs:

I'm term today! Went 40+4 with my last. We'll see! :-/

Ljo-hope baby doesn't keep you waiting too long!

Weenireeni-fingers crossed your induction goes ahead today.

This is officially the most overdue I've been now. Both my girls were 40+6 weeks. Went for a walk yesterday, but my whole pelvis aches so bad now! I bet he will be 10lbs if he's not here soon!!

Bump!!

I'm only 2 days over but I need people to share my frustrations with!

How's everyone doing?? I hope some of you have had your babies! :flower:

My 3rd little girl Isabelle was born in water at home on Monday evening after a 17 hour labour! 40+1 and she was 7lb 6.5oz, she's sooooo dinky <3

I'm now overdue, I was induced with my DD at 39 weeks and really didn't want to be induced but now I wouldn't mind. My tummy feels sooooo heavy and I'm having bad period pains again which I know will stop and not turn into anything. Our babies need to hurry up for cuddles with their mummy's :) xx

Baby arrived today! 2am started contractions...out before 8am. 7lb 11oz Rosie x

Bump!

Any overdue mamas still out there?

I'm 40+4 with my first, only a teeny tiny bit engaged at my last apt two days ago and had an attempted sweep but my cervix wasn't reachable. I've had absolutely no encouraging signs, no plug, clear out, BH... Just bad period type cramps for a few weeks. I swear I'm getting less pregnant!

My baby is clearly never ever coming out, so I'm hoping having some overdue buddies will at least keep me sane :)

How are you all getting on?

Im technically not overdue, im due today... but this baby aint coming out any time soon! She was still floating about on wednesday and I feel no different and have had zero signs of anything! I have to go for a scan/nst on tuesday and they will attempt a sweep, but I suspect like you, they wont be able to do it... im prwtty sure she will still be floating about in there!

Meeee I'm still going! And sure it's never gonna happen :( I've had so many pains/false alarms that I just can't picture it ever turning into anything!! Got my induction date on Friday though so...

Officially over today and feeling crappy. Tired, nauseous, otherwise little dilation with a soft cervix at my last appointment. Just taking it one day at a time.

Hi ladies, I'm mega overdue too :-(. Will be getting induced on Wednesday at 40+12. Have had 3 sweeps and it's done nothing! But midwife has said I was about 4cm dilated and cervix soft and about half a cm thick, waters were bulging, she is amazed the sweeps haven't worked but apparently I'm very 'favourable' for the induction to work well. Was the same with my dd- 12 days over - Really didn't want to be induced again but have now resigned myself to the fact I will be- I must make it far to comfy in there for my little ones!!

Hi ladies :flower:

Wow never thought I'd be so jealous of nausea and mushy lady parts :haha:

Lizziemm that must be so frustrating, but amazing that baby has done so much by themselves before the big event.

Mrsmurphy2b I'm sure we'll just be those miracle cases that go in to spontaneous labour with quick progression and baby glides out cool as a cucumber in a few hours... Right?! Maybe wishful thinking as this is my first :dohh:

I guess I can join this group too now... 1 day over and going for my 3rd sweep tomorrow. Had some uncomfortable contractions this morning but they disappeared as soon as I got up and moving.

Yo yo! Vickyandchick! Ive been stalking you ladies to see if you had your babies... I feel for you.... So im hooing to hear somethung soon!

Well I go to get induced tomorrow I have no hope this little lady is coming on her own :( thought baby 4 would have been early but never mind oh thinks they might have got my dates wrong lol but I know what date lmp and when I ovulated lol xx

Even though I felt fairly out of sorts yesterday, I'm still here today. After doing a little research, it looks like there's very little that can be done to help the little one out. There's some cool research about fetal surfactant secretion initiating labor that largely relies on changing the fetal tolerant immune setting in the uterus. That's one of the reasons that infections at any stage can trigger labor.

At any rate, I'm looking for anything to keep me distracted from symptom spotting to the point of driving myself crazy. So why not eat spicy food, climb stairs, go for walks, bounce on my ball etc. :coffee:

Today I'm going to try climbing stairs two at a time while at work.

I'm also 7days overdue today. Fed up is an understatement. Can't wait to meet 3rd dd but seems she pretty busy and comfy in mummy's tummy. Booked for induction on Saturday.

Hi ladies!

Four days overdue here and starting to feel pretty fed up! :hissy: My midwife has just been round and I've had a sweep, so I am hoping that will get things moving (although it didn't help at all with my first little girl so who knows....). I've been quite crampy and have lower backache for the last few days, and I'm 3 cm dilated so far but nothing else. Induction is booked for Monday if I don't go into labour before then!

Good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->