The overdue club!! Who's overdue?

So yesterday's labor helpers... Crab walking up stairs by two, black licorice, extra dog walk and pressure point massage.

Nope.

Not sure what I'll try today. Kind of almost feel like pretending I'm not overdue and just going about business as usual.

Lil' Miss Bean is still quite active.

Good luck for everyone over their due date.

Officially checking in at 40 +1! DD was 8 days late, so lets see where we end up this time!

3 days over now here.

As of yesterday, I was 1-2cm, cervix was soft and stretchy but quite thick and long. She gave me a sweep even though baby was not engaged. Havent really felt any different at all though I did just lose quite a bit of blood streaked plug just there. Not hopeful for anything ti happen soon but wwho knows!

I keep stalking you to see if you've gone into labour mrsmurphy! Good luck.

40+1 here, last time I was 1 week early so I am not liking being o/d, tried everything and nothing has worked. I am never eating pineapple again, what an evil fruit!

I keep stalking you to see if you've gone into labour mrsmurphy! Good luck.

Haha im almost certain I will need to be induced again! Both girls were12 days over so im just expecting to be the same this time lol. Anyyhing else is a bonus!

+5 days today :coffee:

I think I'll go for a hike this afternoon.

Lots of BH and pre-labor contractions yesterday that never amounted to anything more than an uncomfortable evening. And I swear Lil' Miss Bean's getting way to strong to be bouncing around on my internal organs. She's still getting in the occasional good swift kick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->