The Perfect Concoction??

KIALea

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Ok so after getting my 4th AF yesterday trying to conceive baby number 1 it hit me pretty hard because of some of the 'obvious' symptoms i was experiencing in my tww. This month i have decided to try every trick in the book to make the christmas gift happen this cycle :xmas6:. And also to eliminate the 'why didnt i just try that' feeling i am experiencing right now!!

This is what I am going to do this time:

* Take agnus caster daily to shorten my cycle and hopefully O earlier (last cycle was 36 days and i O'd CD20!)
* Keep taking my Pregnacare Conception suppliments (have been taking them 4 months) and got Wellman for hubby this month.
* Start doing opks twice a day.
* Start temping, never done this before but hoping i cant still identify my temp drop on O to confirm with opk.
* Use preseed with BDing.
* Use soft cups after DBing, i am a bit scared of these not sure why?!! :shrug:
* BD before bedtime so that i can stay in bed and be laying flat.

Does anyone have any more suggestions of things i can try?

Can anyone recommend more suppliments that can be taken along side Pregnacare conception and agnus caster (i know you cant take agnus past O) that would help the cause??

Cheers Lea xxx
:dust: sprinkle sprinkle :dust:

Evening Primrose Oil - increases fertile CM around ovulation!
keep high drated!
1 teaspoon of Honey with half a teaspoon of cinnamon for you!
2 teaspoons of Honey at night before sleep for him . . . the combination of cinnamon and honey increases the blood flow to your lady are, increases your labido amongst a lot of other things!
Honey also makes his lil dudes stronger!

make the fella take Evening primrose oil too, along with a multi vit and zinc!
hmmm if I think of anything else,I'll let you know . . . me and the DH are like a walking chemist atm! tehe hope things go okay for you

good luck and lots of :dust: to you!

oh you can have as much honey and cinnamon as you like as long as its take at a 2:1 ratio . . . I'm not sure why, but the internet tells me things!

and it's what I'm trying! haha

I'll try anything atm :D

Great thanks ameeann..wow me and the hubby are going to be like walking bumble bees, its a good job its not summer or we may get swammed whilst out and about.

I have honey on toast for breakfast some days (alternate with marmite for that lil extra folic) does it not work if i dont have cinnamon?

Good luck to you too..you dont have long to wait till O i guess...(saw your other post) :thumbup:

xx

Great thanks ameeann..wow me and the hubby are going to be like walking bumble bees, its a good job its not summer or we may get swammed whilst out and about.

I have honey on toast for breakfast some days (alternate with marmite for that lil extra folic) does it not work if i dont have cinnamon?

Good luck to you too..you dont have long to wait till O i guess...(saw your other post) :thumbup:

xx

I know that's how I feel too! haha . . . I'm not a big fan of cinnamon, so my trick is I have some rather large capsual achanacia tablets . . . I just empty the achanacia out and fill them with cinnamon and recap them!
deffo a good way of getting it without tasting it! tehe
are you taking folic suppliments? 400mg? I know you probably are coz you said your takin pre natal vits! lol but just checking ;) tehe

well fingers crossed I don't have to wait long til O . . . came off BCP mid september, first month with OPK's sooo hopefully O has returned for me! I'm too scared that it hasn't tbh :/ lol

I'm so excited though! haha

yeah im taking pregnacare conception, it has the following below so im looking for stuff that i can take on top without over dosing :D

Nutritional Information

Average Per Tablet

L-Arginine 100mg
Inositol 50 mg
Betacarotene (Natural Source) 3 mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine 50 mg
Vitamin D (as D3 600 I.U.) 15 mcg
Vitamin E (Natural Source) 30 mg
Vitamin C 90 mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 8 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 20 mg
Vitamin B6 10 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 20 mcg
Biotin 150 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 6 mg
Iron 14 mg
Selenium 50 mcg
Magnesium 60 mg
Zinc 15 mg
Iodine 140 mcg
Copper 1000 mcg
mg - milligram, mcg - microgram, I.U. - International Units,
RDA - Recommended Daily allowance (EC)

other than evening primrose oil . . . nope can't think of anything else really!! tehe! GL hun :) :dust:

Hi Kia - just wondering how did you introduce your oh to preseeed and softcups? Im scared he will think im crazy and but totally put off bd by it..

Well hmmmm eeeek!!! i havnt as of yet...as this is a list of things i am going to try this time round. The new things mainly being preseed and soft cups. I figure he wont mind as preseed should just be the same as any other pleasure gel and well the soft cups shouldnt effect him as his job will be done by then.

Youve made me think maybe i should ask his permission first...he already thinks im crazy laying with my legs up the wall lol!! :dohh:

how long have you been trying to conceive? i would have thought all men realise by now that its hard to keep the passion in the baby dance?! :winkwink:

Just dont tell him till he asks then perhaps he will realise it doesnt really make a big differnce to him. :D

Good luck! xx

i would also make sure you are eating healthy. seems silly but a lot of people have success by changing their diet. i have been eating way more whole grains and less carbs and sugars and more veg and less protein.
:dust:

hi I pretty much take the same stuff as you, but I take omega 3 lots of milk and yoga so im not stressing . this is a new thing but I think it will help. ive stopped drinking though didnt drink much. but coffee omg that I cant stop. tried and failed so I have reduced to three cups. im eating loads of veg tooto

hi I pretty much take the same stuff as you, but I take omega 3 lots of milk and yoga so im not stressing . this is a new thing but I think it will help. ive stopped drinking though didnt drink much. but coffee omg that I cant stop. tried and failed so I have reduced to three cups. im eating loads of veg tooto

can I ask why milk? Is it something to do with acidity? and why omega 3? thanks in advance :)

grapefruit juice and guaifenesin (regular mucinex 600mg) both help with EWCM.... b6 is good for your cycle, the temping thing really is neat because not only will it confirm O but you might be able to see an implantation dip and its promising if your temps stay really high after that... good luck

can I ask why milk? Is it something to do with acidity? and why omega 3? thanks in advance :)

milk to stop the acid in cm killing his man porridge as he calls it. I dont know if I have that but better safe the sorry. and omega three makes cell development better for women and makes his swimmers swim better lol its worth a go I think. weird thing with all these vitamins, I feel loads more energetic than before x

milk to stop the acid in cm killing his man porridge as he calls it. I dont know if I have that but better safe the sorry. and omega three makes cell development better for women and makes his swimmers swim better lol its worth a go I think. weird thing with all these vitamins, I feel loads more energetic than before x

man porridge :haha: haha that made me laugh!! and thank you!
will get some omega 3 :D tehe

grapefruit juice and guaifenesin (regular mucinex 600mg) both help with EWCM.... b6 is good for your cycle, the temping thing really is neat because not only will it confirm O but you might be able to see an implantation dip and its promising if your temps stay really high after that... good luck

My ordered basel thermom isnt arriving till monday...i will still have a good 14 days before o so do you think ill still have time to start a decent chart this cycle?...i would have only missed 5 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->