The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
Join my "think positive, test positive" team! Share TTC stories, symptoms, advice, and encouragement! We're all in this together for Baby #1!!!

:flower::baby::cloud9::hugs::happydance:

:dust::bfp::blue::pink:

bumping.....just want to explain that this isn't really a testers thread b/c so many lovely ladies have already done that.

I'm personally feeling really positive...so positive that I might see that second pink line tomorrow morning. Also, everyone has been so wonderful on this site. I love how encouraging and helpful everyone is throughout each forum! If only the rest of the world could be this way!!!

Definately add me to this list!!!
Praying for a :bfp:!!!
I know we've all seen tons of pg women lately, its our turn this month!! Making the first babies of 2012 :winkwink:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

My positivity was tested today and I felt a little lost. It looks like my trigger shot will be Friday as long as the follicle can grow 7mm. I have been very positive over most of this month so hopefully I can get back on the positive train tomorrow and try not to focus on what needs to happen by Friday.

I'm super positive this month. I've been focusing on my wellbeing and hopefully distracting myself for the next two weeks in the lead up to my first ever BFP...I hope I'm not getting my hopes up too much ;-)

i have just started a new cycle and was devistated when :witch: came :cry: but my oh has just been so suportive and positive its finaly started to rub off on me . when i see a pregnant lady i dnt die inside instead i think to myself dnt worry that will be you soon enough and the longer it takes the longer we can save and when the time does finaly come i can get all the things for baby ive been longing to buy without having to wait and get them one at a time . my mum has picked up a few books about all things baby i find it realy comforting to read them as its like im revising to be the best mum i can be :) im so ready to get on the positive thinking train and stop mopeing around :)

good luck ladies loads and loads of :dust: to all

I defo need some positivity and I'm going to start looking at the positive side of things so sign me up xxx

Good vibes to all :)

Positivity is back today thankfully. I can see the end of this very long wait. Now To hope follicles grow enough!

I'm so glad people have responded!!! Happy babies grow in happy moms! :flower:

I tested today and I had my first ever evap line. It showed up right away, got darker after the 10 minute limit and then disappeared about an hour later. I'm hoping it's a sign!!!! I had a dream a while back that my first BFP started with an evap line. Who knows???

more :dust: to everyone!!!!

:bfp: for everyone!!!

So far the list of positive thinkers, positive testers is:

kimberly17
wantanerd :bfp: !!!!!!!! Doyle born 6/1/12 !!!!! :blue:
MrsV78 :bfp: !!!!!
karleyflower
nautegesocks :bfp: !!!!! Eden-Rose born 4/26/12 !!!!!! :pink:
louise198511
opera_lady24
littleprinces
court.
sassyH
1209ttc
:bfp: !!!!
laura246 :bfp: !!!! Emelia born 2/22/12 !!!!
BeeStrong

Stinas
capegirl7 :bfp: !!!!
AllisonH :bfp: !!!! Cole born 2/28/12 !!!! :blue:
BellyHopeful
emz1200
Irishbaby09 :bfp:!!!!!Annabelle Lynn born 2/10/12 !!! :pink:
KatyW :bfp: !!!!!
Chick27 :bfp: !!!!!!
Butterflies3
Raven86
mrsmax :bfp: !!!!!
KTsmiles
emmahopeful
MarcsPinkLady :bfp: !!!!
futurephotos :bfp: !!!!!
jojett
Damita :bfp: !!!!!
Popcorn
Fairydust22 :bfp: !!!!
JennaLynn
GirlBlue
Antsynewlywed
x_Placebo_x
notsopatient
Naneth.Estel
ami1985 :bfp: !!!!
faith0612
TNK
becyboo_x
diliapickle
Buckles :bfp: !!!!
elonna
BabyBob
MissWhite91
MrsMcD123 :bfp: !!!!
Heather11
princessbump
adoraza
snowangel22
rosybee123
MummyWant2Be
BGulley
Looneycarter :bfp: !!!!!
twinkl3 :bfp: !!!!
smythdm :bfp: !!!!!
Hausfrau
babyfeva :bfp: !!!!!!
wantabubba
ttcsince2009
rachillo
hopobopo
fathsip
hoping4Bump89 :bfp: !!!!!

Let us know when that :bfp: shows!!!

im due to test tomorrow, im really nervous because i did one of the early response tests and it came back negative, still no period.... but im joining the positivity train, if its not a BFp im ok with that because it gives me more time to take the pre natal vitamins I brought and concentrate on packing to move to our new home...thank you for making this thread, it has been so helpful :) baby dust to all, lets make some 2012 babbbbies!!!! xxx

Littleprincess, how late are you? I'm the same testing again tomorrow with positive thoughts and won't let the result get me down its more time to get everything perfect ;) x

I'd love to be able to join. I was positive at first but then got so caught up in the whole TTC stuff that I lost sight of being positive !!

Hopefully I will get to test two weeks from monday. as soon as the trigger shot is administered, they will do a blood draw two weeks later which should mean they do it when my mom is in town. =)

Who else is scared to test???
I wish there was a better way around all of this..... :nope:

Who thinks I should test tomorrow or wait till missed AF?
Today I feel exhausted and full/heavy. But I've barely got an appetite and yet feel like I just pigged out a buffet.
I still have all this acne and I keep finding new pimple.. Very frustrating.
I even found a pimple on my leg!!! Seriously?? Thats really random and never happened before.
*Sigh* What to do?
I need a lil help ladies!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

Hello All! I would love to join you lovely ladies in positive thinking. My OH and I haven't been trying that long yet but I have no idea where in my cycle I am due to removal of coil, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all those that are testing soon!!

dont be scared be positive :)

well try to be I know its hard, how long until AF is due Kimberly? I feel similar, so exhausted and such a bad headache, full feeling in lower abdoman but im worried that is AF beginning :s

FX for you though :) xx

So I just went to the dollar store to pick up a bunch of cheap tests (b/c I only have one FRER left and don't want to waste it) and when I was in the line the people in front of me had a whole bunch of balloons that said "It's a Boy!" on them. They were also parked next to me. I think it's a sign...

Yes...no need to be scared...that's what this thread is about! We are here to support you no matter the result! We will get those BFPs eventually and that's all that counts!

See, I decided to take another HPT today...one from the dollar store (I couldn't resist) and it was negative...but I'm not letting that get me down, even after seeing a faint line this morning which I'm suspicious is an evap line...I know my time will come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->