The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Im staying positive for my :bfp: First month using OVKs and had some faint positive lines so been :sex: lots hehe :) this will be my 6th month ttc so finger crossed! lots of :dust::dust::dust: and :hugs:

I have also been experiencing an increase in cm in the past few days. Clear watery cm.
I am 12 dpo today. One friend of mine had to wear a pantyliner during early pg because of all the cm. I have also read that its quite normal during early pg.
But I cant remember if that has happened before this cycle?
Good luck and :dust: to all!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

i have been trawling forums and websites all evening trying to find out if it is period or pregnancy, it has stopped for now but will just have to see what tomorrow brings.... hopefully a BFP! x

Come to think of it, I've had a lot of this lately too! I keep thinking that AF showed b/c that's how it feels then I go to wipe (sorry tmi!!) and nothing! Mine's not really yellowy but definitely white/clearish. Just more than usual...

Iv'e been looking up every symptom i get day by day everyday:o hopefully this is our month ladies!! littleprinces keep us posted on your result tomorrow i hope to see your bfp, opera_lady24 and others and my own x

Symptom spotting has turned me into a crazy lady over the past two weeks ha ha!

Good luck to all testing tomorrow baby dust is coming your way xx

I am still waiting for my FS to trigger my ovulation and then the dreaded TWW will begin... I hope I won't go crazy during that time. Hopefully my mom's wedding a week from saturday will keep my mind off of it. =)

Hi Ladies! I'd love to join this thread. I am all about positivity! I have been off of BC for 8 months but only really TTC since last month. I really thought it would just happen when I went off BC.

I have had irregular cycles but had a regular one last month so fingers and toes crossed that it is regulating now. I am trying to remember that my goal was to get pregnant before summer... my DH is in the military and we are always apart for 2 1/2 months in the summer. That means that I still have this cycle and probably next cycle to try. I have to look at the big picture so I don't drive myself crazy!

From what I've read it looks like little princess, kimberly, opera_lady and 1209 are all testing soon... sorry if I missed anyone! Good luck ladies!!!

good luck to you karleyflower just seen on a few comments back your testing tommorow to FX'd for you aswell, and thank you BeeStrong hope you get your BFP soon:D Baby dust to you!

BeeStrong and Laura246 you ladies rock! I will add you to the list as soon as I get home. I'm on my droid right now...

oh add me!!
I need all the positivity I can get!! TTC is beyond frustrating!! Getting BFN makes me super upset!!
Positive thoughts this cycle!!!! I will be waiting to test...maybe the end of the week....if I last that long. BFN at 9 DPO...i knew it, but just had to try.

I have just tested this morning, still bfn however this morning I don't feel quite so cut up about it, must b from everyone's encouragement on here. Good luck everyone else xx

i took the digi this morning and it is negative. periods aren't here though so not out yet! when my cheapie 10miu test come on saturday or monday and if AF still doesn't show i will test again:) still keeping hope x

It's okay karleyflower!!! Keep your chin up! You will get your BFP!!!

I tested with a "New Choice" and it was BFN....BUT I also happen to own a bottle of pure HcG b/c my hubby and I were on that diet a while back. I got curious and used a new test with the HcG...and it was still negative. That definitely should have come up positive.

I'm just going to rely on the more expensive tests from now on! I'm just bummed I have to wait until tomorrow again!!!! (let's see if I can make it that far)

Hello ladies.. I'd like to join you with the positive vibes!! I am 7DPO and tested this morning... OBVIOUSLY BFN.. but I just had to because of all the symptoms I've had! I have had no spotting, but Cramps and sharp twinges starting 5DPO And up until this morning. I have a backache now and my bbs feel like they are going to explode!
Even though I got my BFN this morning.. knowing very well it was going to be... I can't wait to test this Sunday at 11DPO!! Positive Mental Attitude.. lol.. My Hubby always says just have a PMA and it will happen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->