The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Ooh exciting hope you get a bfp will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you x

Baby dust x

Ooh exciting hope you get a bfp will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you x

Baby dust x

Littleprincess, how late are you? I'm the same testing again tomorrow with positive thoughts and won't let the result get me down its more time to get everything perfect ;) x

i was due today so far nothing, just some yellow-y discharge, i have had headaches for the last week or so which is really unusual and i have been exhausted. I wake up and i feel like i havent slept at all, and i feel sick all the time, so fingers crossed. Hope you get your BFP as well, keep me posted, if its a BFN we can get through it as you say lots of positive thoughts! xxx

Maybe it is a sign, I hope so !
Can't wait to hear if you get your BFP :)

dont be scared be positive :)

well try to be I know its hard, how long until AF is due Kimberly? I feel similar, so exhausted and such a bad headache, full feeling in lower abdoman but im worried that is AF beginning :s

FX for you though :) xx
@Karleyflower
I am due for AF on June 4th. So im gonna try to wait till then to test.
I am hoping this is it! DH and I did the BD a day and 1/2 before O!!
so I think I have a good chance this month.
Here's to staying positive!!!
We will all get our :bfp: soon!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

Hi everyone! Im very positive this month, testing tomorrow with clear blue digital! I will let you all know if i get that BFP. ive had spotting and a few other symptoms, hope these aren't imaginary symptoms though. Baby dust to everyone!:D x

so nervous, im symptom spotting like crazy! i was feeling down yesterday and when i went out into the garden there was a beautiful dove, im taking that as a sign! babydust to all!

lillteprinces are you testing tomorrow aswell? i hope you get your BFP, aswell as everyone else:D

fingers crossed for everyone, im really glad i joined this forum and found this thread, thank you opera-lady! i feel like af is starting...but it never does, im usually quite regular and now its gone 9 and nothing....i know i shouldnt but im starting to get my hopes up!! Baby dust all round! x

so nervous, im symptom spotting like crazy! i was feeling down yesterday and when i went out into the garden there was a beautiful dove, im taking that as a sign! babydust to all!

A dove is totally a sign! The night of my brother and sister-in-law's rehearsal dinner there was a random dove sitting on my brother's car when we got home. They'll be celebrating their 10th anniversary this summer and have a three-year-old, adorable son.

Good luck 1209ttc! I'll add you to the list!

FX'd for your BFP!!!

aww this is brilliant! thank you for this, even if i dont get a bfp this month ill take it as a sign that i shouldnt give up, :) xx

Thank you opera_lady24 i really hope that it wasnt an evap on your test!!! i got an evap on clear blue (blue ink:/) last month! :( .. good luck hope it is a BFP! i seen a line on your tests and so did OH on your other thread. FX'd for you

is it ok to post my story on this thread? and see what you's think about it? x

1209ttc....you are more than welcome to share your story!!! and thank you for the warm wishes! We shall see tomorrow. I'm planning on using a cheapie again and waiting a few more days for the FRER. We shall see!!!

Thank you:D and keep us all posted on the outcome of the test tomorrow and i will do the same:D Im so excited just praying AF doesnt show!

My Symptoms:

1-5dpo- cramps, tired, dizziness, hot flashes, sharp pains in abdomen, cm clear/white moodyness, headaches
6dpo- i started spotting pink, veins on breasts, hard stomach
7dpo- a little heavier and red, veins still here and on aerola, hard stomach
8dpo-10dpo red/brown a little more than spotting then the tiniest bit on
9dpo- neg pregnancy test on boots home brand-still keeping hope!
11-12dpo- veins on breasts still tiny bit of brown when i wiped, bloated/hard stomach
13dpo TODAY 31st may- loads of cm white, veins still on breast, for a wee purple one on aerola? tiny purple stretch marks on bum
Im due my AF tomorrow!

I have never spotted in any other months, and my period is regular 28 days.
Has anybody had these symptoms or give me there view??

I've ordered 10 pregnancy tests the 10miu ones, which will be here either saturday or monday. Also getting a clear blue digital tomorrow if AF isnt here, just wanted to here opinions before I test tomorrow.

x

eeek, just going to relax and take it easy tonight and TRY not think to much about it.. I cant wait to test. Its seems ages away. Will definitely post on this thread tomorrow afternoon to let everyone know so can compare symptoms with mines:) you to opera_lady24 and all the other ladies!

that sounds good, i have been having a lot of nausea and headaches and today needing to pee a lot more and some yellow-like-mucus, sorry if thats tmi! does anyone know if this mucus is a sign of pregnancy or period!? Desperate to know, baby dust to all x

Thank you littleprinces makes me feel positive that i will get my BFP tomorrow. and i have had alot of cervical mucus which is unusual for me. i dont know that answer but i know it is very weird for me to have this. baby dust to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->