The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

Lol, love it sweetchilli! Everyone okay with it? :happydance:
Should this be in the BnB groups section? :shrug:
x

Hi everybody, please can I be included. This is my first post so a big hello. I stopped taking Cerazette on 4th July and had my first AF on 4th August so this is my first month really ttc. Good luck everyone x

Hi everybody, please can I be included. This is my first post so a big hello. I stopped taking Cerazette on 4th July and had my first AF on 4th August so this is my first month really ttc. Good luck everyone x

Hello and welcome Hollybolly....and good luck to you hun x

Im fertile lol and ovulation any day, not charting or temping yet, gonna see next month.

Hey hun :wave: x

I am waiting for my FF chart to update itself tomorrow, then I will be in the 2WW! :-S

oooohhhh count me too please :happydance:

I am soooo desperate for a bfp in time for Xmas, have started doing opks and temping, but it's been a bit hectic this past week so am going to concentrate on having some fun this month and get to it properly next month :thumbup:

Pretty Pretty Please can I be in my lovely :flower:

I love Christmas and totally agree that it would probably be the best time to be pregnant.
Last Boxing Day DH grandmother made a sweet comment that they like to have a new :baby: each year to add to the family, I already feel like a let down that I won't be able to deliver on that, but at least if we can announce it I will feel a bit better!

We are going to do this ladies!!! I am so excited! fingers and toes crossed for everyone and :dust: to all!

I am 4dpo and finding this tww a real killer:growlmad:

but fingers crossed
Feeling :sick: tonight but don't think it anything to get excited about as too early :wacko:

I'm so glad i've finally joined and to know that i'm not the only one in this position. You all seem so friendly and welcoming - thank you.

I agree Holly,

This is one of the best things I did. Joining here is so nice as everyone is akways so kind and helpful x

Pretty Pretty Please can I be in my lovely :flower:

I love Christmas and totally agree that it would probably be the best time to be pregnant.
Last Boxing Day DH grandmother made a sweet comment that they like to have a new :baby: each year to add to the family, I already feel like a let down that I won't be able to deliver on that, but at least if we can announce it I will feel a bit better!

We are going to do this ladies!!! I am so excited! fingers and toes crossed for everyone and :dust: to all!

Ahh that would be fab being able to announce it at christmas! I would love to be able to do that too (of course before would be good too i am not too picky:haha:)

I'm so glad i've finally joined and to know that i'm not the only one in this position. You all seem so friendly and welcoming - thank you.

Welcome holly Im not long here and I love it ! its great!

P.s girls I love the new name !!:thumbup: made me smile!

Have a look on YouTube at couples annoucing the news to their famililes at xmas time....made me cry

Nearly all the girls on here are so lovely hun, i'd be lost without this place now!

I finished work at 12.45 and i've been on here all day :dohh: ooops
x

:lol: I would also settle for before, it would just be so amazing to spend christmas with family doing all the traditions and knowing that I have a little bean inside me that would be with us by the next christmas! I am getting all emotional just thinking about it!

Yes Ladies everyone on here is awesome, it doesn't matter how crazy, paranoid or aggressive you may seem to everyone offline, all the lovelies on here will not only sympathize but also try to help you through it!

Thank you all for being so amazing!

I'm totally in!! That would be the greatest Christmas gift ever!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"