The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

Pre Xmas Bonkers!

I like it!

I also thought something with "Jingle babies" but I don't know...

Now we need a group siggy!

(I just ordered my first pack of ovulation strips and hpts, so I am feeling full of PMA) :thumbup:

Count me in too please!!!! It would be the best Christmas present ever!!!

I'm so glad i've finally joined and to know that i'm not the only one in this position. You all seem so friendly and welcoming - thank you.
Nearly all the girls on here are so lovely hun, i'd be lost without this place now!

I finished work at 12.45 and i've been on here all day :dohh: ooops
x

I've been on and off since I woke up this morning!! It's so much more comforting talking to people who are in the same position you are, especially if you're like me and all you really talk to on a daily basis is your OH (definitely do not get much advice from him..just a ton of "uhhh's") :haha:

Im excited to see everyones development.. good luck girlies x

I don't know what I'd do without this site, everyone is so lovely and supportive, always ready to lend a friendly ear or offer advice ... really hope we get lots of bfps ...

hi ladies do you mind if i join,i 2 would love a little xmas pudding :thumbup:

OMG Mamadonna! The christmas puddings would have made an awesome name! :lol:

I am excited to see who will be getting their :bfp: first!

Ooh can I join please!? I've got my first appt at the fertility clinic this month and I was predicted a December conception! Hehe!
I'm feeling positive and determined to get my bfp before Xmas!!

Ohh, we do need a siggy!
I think this should be in the groups section, hmm, wonder if a mod would be kind enough to move it!
If i miss anything btw just let me know lol, the thread is growing so quick :happydance::happydance:
x

Can i join please? I would love a :bfp: before xmas :)

also https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1565/blinkie.gif

just noticed cant right click :( https: //img831.imageshack.us/img831/1565/blinkie.gif << minus the space :)

i've tried and it wont come on mind you i'm a bit useless at putting things on my siggi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->