The preemie project (nicu moms)

Mommy2Dallas

SAHM & Waiting to try
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!! I was recently employed into a great company that helps reach out to moms and their families. I started my YouTube Channel & Blog to help reach out to moms of premature or nicu babies. I am starting a video/blog series called The Preemie Project, which will go over every and anything relating to premature babies, nicu stays and pregnancy complications. Anyone can join in and share their story or any advice, You can do it by video OR by sharing pictures and your story on my blog. I started this because I myself have dealt with PPROM, IC and the premature birth of my son. It was such a difficult time and there was not a lot of resources available to me. I felt lost, confused and alone. It wasn't until after having my son that I found great support and online communities such as this group. I want to be able to spread the word and raise awareness for PPROM and things related. If you're interested in joining please email me at [email protected] and you can check out my blog www.thesouthernfamilyy.blogspot.com or my youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/chrissyandbaby322 Thank you ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->