• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The prize finder

R_x

Reaction score
Has anyone used this website for competitions? X

I use it every day .. I go onto the closing soon and just go through the list and enter comps I like the look of .. They also have a facebook page with a list of daily instant wins

Do you win much? You don't get loads of junk mail and annoying calls from
Registering do you? :flower:

Well I decided to try and do it like big time so i win stuff but not been doing it that much but ive won a few small things off facebook .. I created a new email address just for competitions because you do get a lot of junk emails! I dont always put my mobile number in if i can avoid it but i do get some junk calls but not to many :)

I use it but only for skill-based competitions

I use it when I have time. I love a competition and have had a few wins. My best was a £1000 worth of photography and prints. I now have some beautiful photos of the three of us.
Also won a pair of ugg flip flips, a couple of DVDs, books and a few baby related prizes :)

Thanks I enter a lot of comps on twitter but was wondering if it was worth signing up for this too :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->