The quest to get skinny!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Alright I'm starting one too.

Sooo...in 2006-2007 I was in absolutely my top fitness of life. I was walking a TON back and forth to school, gym every day, pilates every day, ate like a health freak...and I was in super good shape, even wore a bikini that summer and everything. In June 2007 I met Adam and he killed my eating habits. I wouldn't normally blame anyone else for my eating habits but god he was really bad. We'd eat Tim's for breakfast on the way to school/work, lunch at some resturant at school, and then instead of eating in we'd eat out. Plus he had a car so we just drove everywhere and I stopped walking and going to the gym cause I was so lazy. Plus he was a Pepsi addict so it was always around and we drank SO much of it, it was disgusting.

ENTER THE FAT ME.

Sooo in Feb 2008 I was at my heaviest ever, and then...BAM! I got pregnant. So on top of being fat normally, I gained 43lbs of pregnancy weight! Lovely.

I lost the 43lbs really, really fast, like within the first 3 weeks of giving birth. Part of this was because I had over 20lbs of swelling and then I didn't eat for the first 3 weeks cause of my c-section. Now, I've gained back 12lbs of my pregnancy weight so again, back at my heaviest.

Right now my biggest weakness is junk food. Plus, I'm sitting around all day eating.

My plan of attack:

Fill my plate 1/2 veggies and 1/4 protein, 1/4 carbs

NO Pepsi, Coke, Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Coke Zero, etc haha. This is the hardest one for me right now.

Healthy snacks. I've recently become accustom to hummus and cottage cheese. So I'm going to constantly have carrots and bell peppers cut up, and fruit as well. I'm lazy so if its not in my face already cut up I won't take the time to cut it up :rofl:

Exercise: 30-45min on ellipitical every day. Winsor Pilates every day.

Well wish me luck and tell me off when I screw up because I need to get my lazy ass into gear!

You can do it! I will gladly help kick your ass if you'd like, lol.

Good Luck!! A few weeks ago on The Doctors, they said that being in a relationship makes you gain weight, so you can blame it on that without a doubt! :hugs:

Good luck! :happydance:

Soon you'll have the 'Running after Renah' activity to add to the list!

Good luck hun... looking forward to hearing your progress and seeing pics :):) xx

Yesterday was down the drain. I was pressured (really) into eating McDonalds for supper so the whole day of healthy eating got ruined. Although I burnt off 300 calories on the ellipitical which really isn't much. I've got a lot going on right now so its hard to fit in a hour on the ellipitical.

I did my calorie intake to remain where I am and I'm disgusted. Its SO high, its ridiculous. I can't believe I'm taking in that many calories. So right now I'm putting myself on a 1500 or less calories a day meal plan.

So far today I've had:

1/2 a small cantaloupe
1/4 cup of nuts
Perogies for lunch (gross(calorie wise) I know but it was the fastest thing I could find)

So far I'm at: 635 calories and I've already got my breakfast & lunch gone.

Supper is going to be broiled salmon, brown rice & veggies which hopefully won't overload me on calories.

Snacks are gonna be veggies and maybe popcorn later tonight if I need a snack (which I will :rofl:)

I'm making a pact that if I wouldn't let Renah eat it, I'm not eating it myself!

I'm ranging around 1200 calories today so far. Today is the night Grey's comes on though so I have designated Thursdays as my cheat day! So I have tostitos and salsa, still not that bad. If I go up to 1600-1700 today I'll just work out extra hard.

On another note, I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 2lbs this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->