The Ramblers

Ooh ooh ooh! I think boy too! No particular reason though, lol. Most people like having 1 of each, but think how much cheaper it is having 2 the same sex so close together. Everything is a hand me down, lol. Bet you cant wait to find out. Its all very exciting x

My house is coming along ok thanks jess. Love having a garden. We are always outside. Its far from huge, just the right size to keep under control, lol. After having an unusable back garden, its great!

I think ive pissed my best mate off today. Ive got tonnes of bdays coming up and her wedding plus sams holiday and a week at call of duty camp. Ive done a bit of a budget to try and not leave myself short. Well, we went shoe shopping today for our bridesmaids shoes and all ive done is moan about the cost of things, lol. I nearly had a fit when it was suggested we should buy £55 shoes which i would never wear again. Then there were the £38 pair which were awful, i moaned about them too, lol. Then afterwards I got a message saying about hiring a boat for the hen party. Just a little broads cruiser. They wont hire it out for just 1 day, so we would have to get it for 3 days, which is £100 each. Its then gonna cost £50ish for the outfit we have to wear, plus all chipping in for alcohol and food on the boat, prob £30 each. Then we will be going out for dinner £30 Then beer money for any other pubs we stop at £40 Then we all have to chip in for the novelty hen party stuff around £15 each. So Im looking at £265 for just the hen do
got the shoes for £25
Got to pay to have my dress altered £40
Accomodation at the venue £50
Hair for the wedding £45
Cant think of anything else at the min, but im sure theres prob more. Thats £425 altogether. Does that seem a little excessive to you, or am i just being tight, lol?

Blah, thats been pissing me off all day, lol. Feel a bit better now ive blurted it!

I think thats a bit much Gem, I wouldnt do it best mate or not but then I am a tight arse lol

That seems really steep! I mean isn't it your mate that wants you to be a bridesmaid so shouldn't she really be paying for your hair to be done, shoes and dress altered?
:shrug:
If my sister wasn't paying for that sort of stuff then I wouldn't be being a bridesmaid as I just couldn't afford it!!

Bah, I dunno. Think I was just having a financial hissy fit last night, lol. Back to being chirpy and not giving a shit, lol. Ill just have to have a word with her and let her know how much its all adding up. Sure we will sort something out.

What are your plans for today? Bugger all is what i have planned! Doddering round looking tramp like, lol! Cleaning and some cooking i reckon! Lamb steaks for tea...mmmm!

Did you have a word?

How nice has the weather been these last few days!!
Will be out sunning it again today! Hope your all well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->