The Ramblers

Finn got an aqua doodle for christmas last year. Just a little one. All he does is run round with the pen in his mouth, lol. He also got a trike for his bday. Its just a little plastic thing. We actually went and picked it up from my dads this morning to see if he can actually manage to move it yet. No luck, lol. His little legs arent long enough. We r just back to falling off it, lol. Its a really cheapie one though, so its not very well balanced.

I think babies just wait till they are ready to do everything. Doesnt mean they arent learning skills in other areas. They all tend to catch each other up eventually, just do different things at different rate.

How you coping with baby proofing? Finns still an utter nightmare. Hes climbing on the kitchen chairs as we speak!

Now we have moved really well lol

My two baby gates are my new best friends

Finn got an aqua doodle for christmas last year. Just a little one. All he does is run round with the pen in his mouth, lol. He also got a trike for his bday. Its just a little plastic thing. We actually went and picked it up from my dads this morning to see if he can actually manage to move it yet. No luck, lol. His little legs arent long enough. We r just back to falling off it, lol. Its a really cheapie one though, so its not very well balanced.

I think babies just wait till they are ready to do everything. Doesnt mean they arent learning skills in other areas. They all tend to catch each other up eventually, just do different things at different rate.

How you coping with baby proofing? Finns still an utter nightmare. Hes climbing on the kitchen chairs as we speak!

This is all that megan did with hers when she got it for her birthday! i gave up trying to teach her so she aint played with it for a while!

We need more gates!

I have some wooden ones which are good from mother care

Woah. It's been ages since ive been in here. Had to go into hiding in GS for a while. Hope you're all well x

yeah were all good! megans turning into a madam with her tantrums but other than that i carn't complain!

Hows you getting on? fo you know what your having yet?

Hey jo, how come you have had to hide out in GS? how are you?

No I will find out on the 30th March hopefully

I think its another little boy

he is fine, has loads of strops now but is saying loads

I thought FOB might start stalking so i had to stick to the private areas.

Albert has amazing tantrums but he's so funny too

oh you having problems with fob?

I find it really hard not to smile/laugh sometimes when megan is paddying! not good!

How are your lo's getting on with potty training? ive given up at the moment with megan as she really doesn't seem interested and would rather do a wee on the floor rather than her potty! :nope:

I am trying, I would like to be on my way with it before number 2 is born

Rhys doesnt like the pee on the floor, he has to clean it up straight away lol and he does sit on the potty so I am trying to build on that for the mo

when she has a wee on the floor she goes and picks something out of the wash basket to clean it up with :dohh: it could be anything from knickers to bath towels, really gross!

She will sit happily on her potty if she has got a nappy on but its a battle when shes nappyless!

I was but he is kind of leaving me alone now.

Albert likes taking his nappy off, sitting on the potty, stands up and goes 'no poo!' he does that about 5 times then wants his nappy back on haha

thats good then that hes letting you be.

Carn't really see a end to this potty training at the moment! was really wanting to have her out of nappies in the day for when we go away in may but its not looking likely now!

Oooh ooh ooh we are rambling! Hi guys x How is everyone.

Potty training is a bit of a joke in my house! Finn runs round shouting wee so ill take his nappy off, then off he goes to hide! If i leave his nappy off then he hides behind the sofa and wees then cleans it up with the nearest tea towel. Perhaps ill just put a litter tray behind the sofa, lol.

hey gem! how you getting on?

Its so frustrating isnt it! i'm thinking about getting megan some knickers to see if that helps!

Whats everyone doing for theyre birthdays? were not bothering with a party this year were just going to take her to the zoo or seaside.

I am having a little party in the house, just for close family

Maybe a BBQ if the weather is nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back