The Ramblers

Im feeling a bbq! Its my bday 6 days after finns, so i think itll be a bit of a joint celebration, with finn going off to his dads late afternoon, ready for the adults to get trollied!

FInn has pants, and hasnt weed in them yet, but then hes only worn them once, lol.

How is everyone enjoying their mothers day? Hope your all being spoilt x

i carn't be done with the hassle this year! id rather just enjoy the day just us three.

Ive had a nice relaxing day in the house today so yeah its been good! what bout u?

I dont own a bbq at the min so it could all go tits up yet, lol.

Ive been feeling so shit lately, its doing my head in. Ive got a bloody headache today and its not self induced. I didnt know headaches could come naturally, lol.

How are you doing with keeping your weighht off jess? Does it feel like your on a permanent diet?

Is anyone having a problem with getting toddler to sleep though the night lately

we did have a bbq till my parents borrowed it about 6 months back and i haven't seen it since!

I'm managing to keep it off but yeah it does feel like i'm on a constant diet! it sucks!!
You doing any good on the diet?

Megan has been a total nightmare this past month going to bed at 7 like normal then getting up at 1 then 3 then wanting to get up at 5! :wacko: shes gone straight through the last 2 nights and got up at 7am so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that its passing!

Is rhys misbehaving at night to?

i think im having sympathy pains for yougem! since you said about your headache ive got the worst headache coming on! its even hurting my eyes!

Going to go hav a lie down!

Finns usually good sleeping, but the past few nights hes been waking. Hes not been very well though, so im pretty sure its just that. I dont cope well without sleep, so im praying we dont have any of those shinanigans starting, lol.

My diet is seriously failing. The more I try the fatter I get, lol. Ill be really good for a week, then the cravings take over n i end up back where i started. What i need more than anything is to get some excersize. I keep thinking about getting a treadmill. At least even if i dont do much running, i can walk in the evenings while watching tv. Im really crap with food. Ill make healthy food, then cant eat it without some kind of dressing or sauce which then kills the whole "healthy" thing. Ive got my bridesmaid dress and i look like a whale. Theres 5 of us altogether and im the biggest of us all. 2 of the girls are about a size 6/8. Im gonna look rediculous! Ive got till august to fix it, lol!

Rhys has keeps getting up at 3, then wanting to coming in with us which I dont like but still wanting to get up at 6am

I was wondering if his naps were to long in the day cos sometimes he can sleep for 3 hours

I have started doing slimming world

its so frustrating isnt it!

Ive been hearing alot about this gro clock, people are using it to try and keep theyre los in bed longer. maybe you could try that?

Is he still in a cot or in a normal bed now?

Megans still in her cot, i'm dreading the day she goes into a normal bed!

she sleeps better at night if she has a nap in the day, normally goes down for about an hour.

You shouldn't be slimming whilst pg! its the only time you can have a excuse to eat what you want! lol

In the cot at the moment, I have seen an ikea bed I like

Finn sleeps for about 1-2 hours each day and normally sleeps 8-7:30 no trouble. The only think which tends to keep him up at night is having his sleep late, after 3pm. Ive been wondering if he has some big teeth coming recently. Any signs of anything with your lo's?

Ive seen a bed i really want for finn waybuloo bed Just think he will outgrow it really quick. Not size wise, but cos its waybuloo. Hes not going to want waybuloo till hes 5!

Ive been a tight arse with finns bed. Cant keep him in a cot cos he learnt to escape head first from his at about 9 months. His matress was expensive so i was rather distressed about buying a new one. What ive done is cut half the bars out of one side so he can escape and doesnt need to climb out. Hes suprisingly good. We do have some nights where im forever telling him to get in bed, but usually not bad. He doesnt get out in the night.

I feel so shite at the min, dont know whats wrong with me. Was throwing up last night. Still got a headache. Bleh, I never get ill!

weve just got a winnie the pooh cotbed so i'm hoping that should last her a few more year! its all spend spend!!

I believe megan has got her full set of baby teeth apart from her 2 year molers which i carn't see them under the gums.
she has been getting red/dry cheeks (face!) and a bit of a nappy rash :shrug: maybe theyre on there way!!

hope you feel better soon.

Thanks guys. I feel alot better today.

I feel so bad for finn. He cant sleep as he has a rediculously itchy head. Dont really know what I can do to help him :( Hes had it before after i used cradle cap shampoo on him. Ive put off doing anything incase it happened again, but i thought i best have a go again before it gets too bad. I just used baby oil and left it on him overnight. I washed it off at lunch and he hadnt been too bad till just before bed time. Im guessing its probably dried out his skin or something. Poor lil dude, wish there was something I could put on it. Last time he had it he ended up leaving scabs on his head cos he scratched so much :(

Whats everyone been up to? Im now off to bed cos im a lightweight, lol x

Not much lol

Gem any thoughts on the sex of baby number 2

hope finn slept for you gem, whats causing the dry/itchyess? has he got Eczema or something?

I was out gardening yesterday! was bloody knackard by the time i was done, my garden is way to big!

That reminds me how you getting on with the new house gem? you enjoying the bigger garden?

well done rhys!

are you finding out the sex eliese?

Are you hoping for another boy or a girl this time?

I dont mind really Jess but I do think its a boy
I will find out Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"