• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Ramblers

Which sling did you get scampie?

Oh - and do you want your details adding on the front page?

He seems to have settled but i think there is more to come. He is still a bit rigid and sleep farting. Got him laid on me atm. think ill waiy for a bit to lay him down.

Yep add away :) My name is Gem. What else did u need to know lol

:happydance: So glad this group/thread is here! I loved our overdue one! :D

I wonder if Rhys will let me move him to go and do some bottles, mmm its risky

I'll just check - what is DS1's name? I think I may have gotten confused :dohh:

ETA- I didn't get confused. But I am dumb. I just needed to look above your avatar pic!

DS1 is sam and he is 9 :D

Its not actually a sling but a carrier missy. Its a graco kyo. I just got it cos it was cheap on ebay and dint want to spend a fortune as i didnt know if it would work. He cant stay awake in it, lol so i guess it does.

I was about to do bottles, thought id let the kettle cool a bit, but seems i was mistaken and havent even boiled it, lol. I hate doing it straight away with boiled water as the steams sticks the powder to the scoop :(

Oh and ive decided, Im going on dragons den! Its time someone invented a bottle washer and sterilizer in one, rofl. Im fed up of washing bottles and the bits go everywhere in the dishwasher. I need a little unit that washes and sterilises in one :D

Hey Susie!

I got confused as well. Forgot who asked me what :D

Scampie - steriliser tablets that you can put in the dishwasher!!

Its not actually a sling but a carrier missy. Its a graco kyo. I just got it cos it was cheap on ebay and dint want to spend a fortune as i didnt know if it would work. He cant stay awake in it, lol so i guess it does.

I was about to do bottles, thought id let the kettle cool a bit, but seems i was mistaken and havent even boiled it, lol. I hate doing it straight away with boiled water as the steams sticks the powder to the scoop :(

Oh and ive decided, Im going on dragons den! Its time someone invented a bottle washer and sterilizer in one, rofl. Im fed up of washing bottles and the bits go everywhere in the dishwasher. I need a little unit that washes and sterilises in one :D

Hey Susie!

I would so buy one of those

Wait...Can you get those? Or is that just a new idea put forwards :D

New idea. It'd have to run a rinse cycle in the d/w first and then a steriliser wash. You'd probably have to make a new d/w thinking about it...

Me to Missy. All we need then is some stud to stand half naked in our kitchens making them up....Drool!

Ive managed to fade Sams new jeans. £20 down the bloody drain, they were really nice as well. I normally only spend about a tenner on jeans as they end up covered in grass stains. Like a tit i forgot to turn the temp back down after i put whites on a boil wash. Washed a dark load at 90 degrees, lol!

New idea. It'd have to run a rinse cycle in the d/w first and then a steriliser wash. You'd probably have to make a new d/w thinking about it...

So perhaps just a mini worktop dishwasher that has a steam cycle at the end? One that fits 8 bloody bottles in as a pose to the 4 i can get in mine!

Hey Susie!

:hi:

Oh and you should definitly invent the bottle washer/steriliser- Id buy it!

Have you seen those dummies that close a cover over the teat when they are dropped? I want some! (well not for me :haha:) as Poppy can projectile spit out her dummies and we go through about a hundred a day. Anyone tried them?

You should see my jeans! Holes in the bum, knees and frayed on the bottom of the legs. Should probably get some new ones!

So perhaps just a mini worktop dishwasher that has a steam cycle at the end? One that fits 8 bloody bottles in as a pose to the 4 i can get in mine!

Yes! Do I get 10% for my input? ;)

You should see my jeans! Holes in the bum, knees and frayed on the bottom of the legs. Should probably get some new ones!

Its nice not being pregnant and wearing the same 3 outfits, also went to lakeside the other day and got some nice underwear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->