The Ramblers

Albert is sweating in his moses basket.

Is anyone watching BB?

It is a chat box :D You can post them on your web pages, but clearly not in forums. Thought it would of made keeping up easier as its live chat instead of posting each time.

Still no colic Missy? Glad he is all asleep. So is Finn. He normally sleeps 8 till 12 at night, but last night he went till 2. Im debating waking him up when i go to bed for a bottle. Dont know if i should or not though.

It is a chat box :D You can post them on your web pages, but clearly not in forums. Thought it would of made keeping up easier as its live chat instead of posting each time.

Still no colic Missy? Glad he is all asleep. So is Finn. He normally sleeps 8 till 12 at night, but last night he went till 2. Im debating waking him up when i go to bed for a bottle. Dont know if i should or not though.

Try a dreamfeed?

Last time i tried a dream feed it all went a bit wrong. Couldnt get the bottle in and ended up waking him up. He was then up for an hour, lol.

hows everyones babies doing, Rhys is now flat out on the sofa next to me
bless him its very hot

Yeh its hot and sticky!

Poppy has been brilliant today... after yesterdays growth spurt and tantrums! Yesterday threw me because usually she is such a good little girl. Her rash has almost gone too.

Oh and she had her 6 week check today... she weighs 11lb1oz (75th percentile) and is in the 91st percentile for her length/height so the nurse said she will be tall. And her reflexes and responses were great, apparantly quite advanced for her age. Im so proud of her. :cloud9:

bless him its very hot

Yeh its hot and sticky!

Poppy has been brilliant today... after yesterdays growth spurt and tantrums! Yesterday threw me because usually she is such a good little girl. Her rash has almost gone too.

Oh and she had her 6 week check today... she weighs 11lb1oz (75th percentile) and is in the 91st percentile for her length/height so the nurse said she will be tall. And her reflexes and responses were great, apparantly quite advanced for her age. Im so proud of her. :cloud9:

Thats great news hun

I am worried bout Cherryglitter, she has been induced today and the baby has now turned back to back. I know how painful that is

I am worried bout Cherryglitter, she has been induced today and the baby has now turned back to back. I know how painful that is

ouch ouch ouch.. Poppy was back to back too!

Oh, bless, I hope she's ok.

How do you know if baby is back to back? Does that mean you get really bad contraction pains in your back?

Well done poppy! We have ours thursday. I dread to think what he will weigh. He was 10.12 at 4 weeks :s

bless him its very hot

Yeh its hot and sticky!

Thats great news hun

Yep.. im so cheerful today :)

I had all my pain in my back but he wasnt back to back. I seem to remember pain at the front, but the pain in my back was so bad the pain at the front was barely noticeable.

Oh, bless, I hope she's ok.

How do you know if baby is back to back? Does that mean you get really bad contraction pains in your back?

They can tell when they give you an internal!

And for me it meant that labour was hell on earth! :haha: Thank God for Epidurals!

I felt like someone was constantly taking a baseball bat to my back, bloody hurt! That's when I gave up and went to hospital haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->