The Ramblers

lol poor you gem! my mates lo does that sort of noise to! he thinks its well good!

Home birth is the best, I tell everyone to have one lol Such a shame you didn't get yours in the end.

I now have 3 lttle lambs bamboo and 3 microfibre and 2 wraps, 2 wnnn and wraps, 4 bitti d'lish sio's, 4 aios, 10 of those onlelife ones, and loads of various wraps lol Waiting on some more bittis coming, I'm addicted to them lol

And I can't believe what I just wrote and understood it all :lol:

Thanks Jo, Janie and Eliese :hugs: This is definitely one of those days. She is so tempremental; don't know where she gets it from :blush: :haha:

I think teething is really upsetting her. And can you believe that she poo'd again on the way home, resulting in ANOTHER outfit change? :shrug: I still haven't had anything to eat today yet either :wacko:

I'll stop moaning now though as it's all part of being a mummy and I love her so much it doesn't matter.

teething is a bitch hun

Im lucky Rhys is easy going like his daddy

teething is a bitch hun

Im lucky Rhys is easy going like his daddy

Yep. And I think teething is the reason why her poo's are so runny and are going everywhere lately... :sick: The poo manages to get in every little crevice of her bum and chubby little thighs.

:rofl: janie

Susie, have you thought about getting an amber necklace? It might help x

How much does Poppy weigh

She weighed 17lb.11oz two weeks ago

I'm next getting her weighed on Monday, so I reckon by then she will be between 18lb.5oz and 18lb.10oz :shrug:

She is in 9-12 month clothes now too.

I keep on meaning to read about them Jo, and I always forget. Will there be information about them in the natural parenting section? I will try anything because it's really making her grumpy.... this isn't like her at all (for the most part anyway)

I am worried that Rhys is behind all the others, he doesnt roll hates tummy time and doesnt seem to babble

I wouldn't worry about it at all. Babies develop at their own pace. I remember seeing a picture of Rhys sitting up straight weeks before Poppy was able to. They are stronger at some things and weaker at others. x

Yeah, just search 'amber necklace' :thumbup:

Mine stopped by wisdom tooth hurting after 2 days of wearing it!

im not looking forward to my wisdom teeth coming though, im gonna be worse than Rhys

The only thing Rhys seems to be interested in doing is trying to sit up from lying down

I use a teething necklace on Noah and I def think it helps him.

I was really lucky, I didn't feel my wisdom teeth coming in, so find it hard to imagine how painful it is....

Mine are gonna be inpacted Janie, I dont have enough room for all my other teeth

Ugh. I had 4 teeth taken out when I was about 15 to make room for my wisdom teeth to come through else I'd have been the same. Can't your dentist do something for you??

Did anyone read the post in baby club about the little old lady stranger that chewed up some dried fruit/nuts in her mouth and then put it in the OP's baby's mouth??? :sick: :sick: :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->