The Ramblers

Ugh. I had 4 teeth taken out when I was about 15 to make room for my wisdom teeth to come through else I'd have been the same. Can't your dentist do something for you??

They have never said

Did anyone read the post in baby club about the little old lady stranger that chewed up some dried fruit/nuts in her mouth and then put it in the OP's baby's mouth??? :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yeah I read it

If rhys is behind then so is finn :D He trys to sit up but doesnt even look like rolling...ever! They will get there when they are ready x Probably find everything will start happenin in 1 go, lol.

Ive got finn in 6-9 month baby grows but some of them arent long enough :s Could do with gettin him weighed this week really :D

The chewy granny is grosse!

If rhys is behind then so is finn :D He trys to sit up but doesnt even look like rolling...ever! They will get there when they are ready x Probably find everything will start happenin in 1 go, lol.

Ive got finn in 6-9 month baby grows but some of them arent long enough :s Could do with gettin him weighed this week really :D

The chewy granny is grosse!

If I saw a stranger chew up food in their own mouth and put it in Poppy's mouth I think I would slap them.

Boys are lazy. A seems to be the exception but i know he's going to be a very active (naughty!) toddler

Rhys has just rolled over front to back but he hates tummy time, he was also supporting himself on his arms and turning round. Werid child lol

megans not even attempted to roll. She would rather sit or try to stand!
Way to go rhys!

Yeah just now but he will only stay on his front for 2 mins

its been okay i guess! Been doing my orders and watching films. How about you?

Is poppy rolling susie?

Nothing much, just went to get Rhys weighed

How much is Megan now

That's great :)

A was like that too... i left him there and let him get a bit frustrated - i'm pretty sure it encouraged him to get moving!

she weighed 13lb 7 last tuesday. Shes started to put it on now!

Just want to say thank you for reminding me of the ignore button!!
Can the people see my posts?!x

Ignoring people :haha:!
But im still wondering if they can see what I post in threads!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back