The Ramblers

Im back :D I think id prefer one round his neck to on his wrist. He would be chewing on his wrist all day, id be worried of him chewing it apart!

i was thinking of putting it round her ankle instead of her arm!

How did that double post happen? :dohh:

I wouldn't get a bracelet. I have a necklace for me and a necklace and anklet for A. They have to be short enough so they can't chew them. You can get about 4 different colours of amber - light and cloudy (i think a lot of places call it butterscotch) or green are supposedly best. I got a light mix and a dark mix...

https://i.imgur.com/PAQHY.jpg

Is anyone watching Freak like me on BBC3

I am the lady who loves to pick spots

Is anyone watching Freak like me on BBC3

I am the lady who loves to pick spots

I love picking spots too! And anything else I can get my hands on lol Best is sunburned skin :lol:

Jo, Gem or Jess - I put a WNNN and wrap on Noah tonight, and it looks huge! He looks totally ridiculous, although I have still kept it on him for the night. Is that normal? Or will it just take a while to get used to the bulkiness of them? Oh, and do you bother putting vests over the top? Seem to be stretched to the limit lol x

jo will be able to help! I use flip organic for night theyre not as bulky as other night nappies!

Janie - night nappies are bulky - A looks like a Weeble :rofl:

I had to go up a size for night vests and babygros

Hahaha aye a weeble is exactly right! Thank goodness for that, I felt bad sending him to bed looking like that :lol:

what do you think of this one? (sorry for being such a pain tonight!:blush:)
https://www.amberizon.com/jewelry/r...ething_necklace_beads_for_babies_1028_20.html

Jess I think that one looks good :thumbup:

Awwww bless his big bum in that nappy! I couldn't get a pic of Noah coz as soon as you start getting him ready for bed it's a race against time to get him dressed and the bottle in his mouth lol

Anyone going to be watching The Million Pound Drop tonight? The last time it was on it was the week of my (and so around yours too) due date... ahhh memories.. I remember watching it feeling so fed up and frustrated.

Ohhh that's right! Yeah I'll be watching, and playing online too lol What was your dd Susie?

Oh watched it one his own last time, I think I was spending alot of time in bed lol

Oh that show is shite! I normally like things like that, but that bored me to tears!

I'm gonna play online too, if Poppy is asleep. My dd was 25th May (got induced on 3 june :D/gave birth 4th June)

It was sooooo hot the day I was in labour; one of the hottest days of the summer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->