The Ramblers

Ok ill tell u so you can go to sleep.

Half way... because any further and it would be running out of a woods.

lol. I was thinking once its in its no longer running into, its already ran in. There was no real way to word that so it made sense though, lol.

I need to make finnfloppy decisions! Do i wake him n change him, or do i leave it n hope for the best, lol.

Morning!!

bloody hell i leave for a night and theyres nearly 20 pages to read when i get back!
I love riddles! even though i'm crap at working them out!

whats everyone upto today?

Hahaha Jess I'm the same, couldn't believe how much I had to read back!!!

How do you ladies cope with your babies being up at that time still?!?! That would drive me mad, evening time is chilling time for us lol

I love riddles too, when I'm back from massage I'll join in :D

So yeah, just massage then posting some stuff today, how bout you Jess?

I'm hoping to tale megan swimming! thats if i can get the oh out of bed! didn't finish work till 3am!

I think megans up too late when it get past nine! thats the latest she go to sleep now!

Same here! Noah is very rarely up past half 8, I try to get him bathed and fed by 8 most nights, it's great :D

I'm dying to take Noah swimming, keep meaning to do it then it just never happens. Think it'll have to be the weekend, couldn't manage on my own!

He's gone off his milk :( He refused 2 bottles yesterday, took his bedtime one fine, then after 12 hours in bed, only took 5oz :S

Yeah, bout 2 weeks now, and he was fine, he actually upped his milk intake. I'm wondering if it's his gums because he mainly chewed the teat rather than sucking.

yeah maybe his teeth are hurting him. megan seems to be chewing her dummies/bottles rather than sucking them!

Morning all. :)

I'm so tired I could cry. Poppy didn't go to sleep until 2.30am and I don't mean she just wouldn't sleep, but she was wide awake and playing, then wanted a 2am bottle (what's that about???? she hasn't done that since she was 3 weeks old)! She just won't sleep when her daddy isn't here; it's like she senses something is different. I can't do this everytime he is away; I was really stressed last night.

I'd like to say I have exciting plans for today; I do have so much to do, but I just wanna try and catch up on some sleep, which isn't likely, as Poppy only naps for about ten mins at a time maybe twice a day.

I've never left Poppy with anyone overnight (in fact Ive only had one evening of about 4 hours away from her since she was born), but right now it's seeming like a good idea...:haha:

Awww Susie :hugs: it must be so hard for you when he's away, and the no sleep makes it so much worse. I wish I could offer some advice but I really don't know what you can do :(

Although, is there someone who could take her for a night? You should think about it! Have a night with you and hubby, will make the world of difference to you. And you can guarantee she'll be a wee angel that night :haha:

Awww Susie :hugs: it must be so hard for you when he's away, and the no sleep makes it so much worse. I wish I could offer some advice but I really don't know what you can do :(

Although, is there someone who could take her for a night? You should think about it! Have a night with you and hubby, will make the world of difference to you. And you can guarantee she'll be a wee angel that night :haha:

Thanks.

There is no one I really feel comfortable leaving Poppy with overnight; my sister perhaps but she already has two little girls of her own and so I haven't asked her yet. :shrug: It'll be fine. Generally Poppy is great; I'm just tired right now and feeling sorry for myself.:haha:

I think teething is the reason for Noah going off his feeds as Poppy does when her gums are particularly sore. I think it's fairly common during teething. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->