The Ramblers

Morning

I cant wait for my day of on Sat

Not doing much today Jess, hope Megan enjoys the Swimming

Do you find you're okay leaving Rhys Eliese? Is he with your MIL? I don't know how you do it... I would just be constantly worrying about Poppy.

have you tried putting poppy in bed with you when she wont go down at night?
I find if megan is being difficult i lay her on her side and snuggle her into me in the bed. and she falls straight to sleep.
Always worth a try if your at the end of your teather!
Megan hasn't stopped out at night yet either. i feel that i wouldn't be able to sleep anyway if she wasn't with me so id still end up being knackard! and i don't see her settling for anyone else as i'm always the one that put her to bed!

Awww Susie :hugs: it must be so hard for you when he's away, and the no sleep makes it so much worse. I wish I could offer some advice but I really don't know what you can do :(

Although, is there someone who could take her for a night? You should think about it! Have a night with you and hubby, will make the world of difference to you. And you can guarantee she'll be a wee angel that night :haha:

Thanks.

There is no one I really feel comfortable leaving Poppy with overnight; my sister perhaps but she already has two little girls of her own and so I haven't asked her yet. :shrug: It'll be fine. Generally Poppy is great; I'm just tired right now and feeling sorry for myself.:haha:

I think teething is the reason for Noah going off his feeds as Poppy does when her gums are particularly sore. I think it's fairly common during teething. x

I hope that's just it, I hate to think there's something else, he was definitely hungry though because he munched his rice at dinner time fine lol x

Putting Poppy in our bed does usually work Jess, but not last night, nothing would work.....:shrug:

aww poor you! i would have been pulling my hair out! At least she wasn't crying!

I'm gonna have to get a full sized cardboard cut out of my hubby for when he is away. Poppy will not even notice he is gone. It's odd because she is a mummy's girl, so I don't know why she gets like this when he isn't here.

yeah he is staying with MIL, I know he is safe and I can be there if anything happenes

yeah he is staying with MIL, I know he is safe and I can be there if anything happenes

That's great. You can fully relax and enjoy.

Poppy will never stay over at my PIL as they are really heavy smokers, so It's just not ever happening despite them asking.

Are you doing anything nice on Saturday Eliese?

Morning ladies!

Susie, does poppy sleep well on you? When i need to get some sleep i prop myself up in bed n let finn sleep on my chest and keep a dummy handy. He sleeps for up to 3 hours like that. Keeps waking up but i just stick his dummy back in. Its no great nap, but better than nothing x If not, is there anyone who could come to your house and look after her for a coupe of hours while you nap? That way your right there if she cries x

I hate to say this after reading everything posted this morning, but im full of beans this mornin! I decided not to change finn as he wakes at 3am at the min, so thought id change him n feed him then. Well....He woke up at 9! LOL! Thats the longest he has ever slept! And he hadnt leaked at all! Pretty impressive for a flip stay dry :D

Morning Gem x

That is great that Finn slept until 9! No wonder you are full of beans.

Does he always wake up at 3am? If he does then I really shouldn't complain about Poppy not sleeping on the odd night hubby is away, because she mostly sleeps through, and rarely wakes during the night.

No Poppy won't sleep on me.... I miss that, because she used to love sleeping on me when she was teeny. She likes to sleep/nap spread out on our bed

I suppose I could ask my dad to come up and watch Poppy for a couple of hours while I napped upstairs, but I just wouldn't nap. I would hear every little cough, cry, whinge she did and end up just sitting downstairs chatting to my dad.

Thanks for the suggestions... I am gonna stop feeling sorry for myself now. She is usually a good sleeper and no problem at all. Last nights lack of sleep is just making it all seem worst than it is. :blush: I should be grateful that I have my hubby here most of the time and have lots of support from him. I'm too spoilt by the amount of support I get from hubby... thats the problem lol!

Morning girls!

I'm amazed at the staydry gem - A outpeed his in 4 hours!

Sorry you.got.a.rubbish night kip susie. If it's any consolation the longest A has ever slept is 10-3 once. He normally wakes at least three times!

Forgotten what is i needed to say :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->