The Ramblers

Hi Janie.. Hope things work out between you both. You are probably just stressed and tired at the moment too, so that never helps.

I've been logged into here, but my dad and his partner have been round visiting. Now just trying to get Poppy off to sleep. She fights it so much at night. :)

I swear, I log in and everyone else logs out. :nope:

:shrug:

I'm here! Have given up on tidying now A is in bed. I hid everything in my wardrobe!

Wow you were all quiet again last night!

Hope you had a good night Gem and you're not too hungover lol

Noah was a wee shite last night lol up and down then wanted fed at 4!!!! What's that all about??? lol

I had an amazing chinese meal last night, and I think things will be ok. Sorry for involving you all in my drama....:blush:

morning all!

i never really make it past 9 before loging off susie! sorry!

glad you 2 have worked it out janie! don't worry about it thats what were here for!

Morning

Well AF has finshed yay

Glad things are working out Janie
Hi Jess

Morning Jess!

I wasn't having a moan; just making an observation. A few of you were online, and I thought I'll just do this, and I'll just do that and then go online, and when I got here you had all buggered off :haha: It always happens. :D

Morning eliese, morning susie!

Its okay you have a moan!

Ive got to go out now so will talk to you all later! x

See you later Jess x

Eliese is date night back on then?

Yeah we are gonna do it in a couple of weeks
Still gonna have sex though cos I brought the sexy undies

Nice.. I hope Rhys sleeps really well for you tonight then!

You never know, he might and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. You need sex lol!

If he naps better during the day maybe you should get OH to pop home for lunch one day and get your nice underwear on then. Try and fit it in around Rhys' naps. :shrug: Get it when you can :haha:

Hehe, is your hubby at home today mines gone to work

Yep... which is rare because he usually works every Saturday morning. He and Poppy are asleep in bed so I'm trying to do some housework. I'm not getting much done though because "How to Look Good Naked" is distracting me.

Are you doing anything nice today, despite OH not being home? We are going shopping-it's my dads birthday tomorrow so I need to go buy him something. And then I think we are visiting some family.

Not really, we cant go to PIL cos their house is out of bounds
maybe just go to Tesco and a nice walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"