The Ramblers

I love taking Poppy out on a nice long walk, but it's getting really cold now, yesterday was freeeeezing! I usually love winter; it's my favourite season but now I have Poppy I'm dreading the cold, bitter weather.

Does your brother go to John Moores University Eliese? I did my degree there :)

Yeah he is doing building survying, he is in his second year of a 4 year course

what did you do Susie

Yeah he is doing building survying, he is in his second year of a 4 year course

what did you do Susie

I did a History degree (and Literature but I dropped Literature after the first year) :)

Then I went to another University to do my PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education)

He really likes it but then he was always good at the going out and partying
he is a typical student lol

Well I don't think it can be helped if you're a student in Liverpool. It's got a great nightlife!

He works for a haulage firm, repairing and maintaining a fleet of tankers that transport chemicals around the UK/Worldwide. He is brilliant at his job. If you ask my neices what he works as they say "he's like Bob the builder, he goes round fixing things" :haha:

I'm off to give Poppy a bath, so Ill see you later Eliese! :D x

Morning ladies! Ill read back in a bit. Im feeling a little worse for wear! Bruised and aching, lol! Lost my phone, my bank card and my house key! SO in all, a pretty good night x

Ive got no bloody idea, lol! Dont think so, lol. I was absolutely fooked! Went to town after wards and got in at 7am, just in time to get finn back, lol.

Im off out to PIL, turns out Rhys cant catch it
FILs COPD has flaired up cos of his smoking

Evenin ladies! Im in bed, lol. Finn is asleep but i bet he wont stay that way. If he does ill be asleep prob b4 x factor, lol.

Has any1 done anything exciting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->