The Ramblers

I don't feel i can leave him sometimes. Made moving difficult!

I like the fact that he is not totally joined to me but miss the bonding

Morning all!

yeah jo i'm expressing in the day and bf at night when she wants it.
think i'm going to get to 6 month and then switch as expressing is a proper pain in the arse!
i wish megan would have been able to get a better latch. i would have carried on then .

when you planning on stopping? are you letting albert decide?

hope you had a good night gem and eliese!

don't know where susie was yesterday. don't think i saw a post from her.

how you feeling this morning janie?!

Hehehe I'm fine! Just contemplating getting out my pit and making some brekkie :D

I wish I had bf'd for longer :( I loved the bond I had with him, but I was so ill my mentality couldn't have taken it for much longer. It's a shame because he was a natural at it, I had loads of milk, I still feel guilty.

Hope the rest of you had good nights, with or without the babies lol

how long did you manage it for janie?
Don't feel bad about it x

Just over 3 weeks. The longest 3 weeks of my life! lol I try not to feel bad, I guess there's just so much pressure on mums to do it, but everyone I talked to about it agreed that I needed time out, I was cracking up lol x

Morning

I miss Rhys, Slept till 10 and wondered where my little monster was

yeah had some wine and watched pulp fiction

Just reading that thread in club, why are some people saying they would never leave their Lo for a night I would go mad

Morning Eliese!

I think some people just find it hard to be away from their baby, which I can totally understand. I'm the other extreme, the boys are always away! Luke goes to his dads one night a week and stays at my dads usually one or two nights, so I got used to having weekends to myself! So when we go through to Chris's mums she always say's Noah can stay the night as we're permanently shattered lol So he tends to go one night a week too. I probably look like a terrible parent, but it works well for us all, and everyone is happy.

I get the feeling though that some people are very judgemental about it
I should be used to that by now, this forum can be terrible

Spoke to FIL, said Rhys has been no trouble he is always good as gold for other people

Omg I would never say on baby club what i said in my last post, they would report me to social services for neglect or something :haha:

Awww glad he had a good night. Noah is the same he's a wee angel down there lol

Morning! Ive just got up, lol! WHat a night, im so glad i went. Mind you, im never going out with a girl with a blackberry again, my dignity was raped and sprawled across fb before i even got home, lol x

Hope you all had a good night x

lol sounds like a good night gem!

Been out shopping again! I really need to hide the bank card!

Got megan a door bouncer! She thinks it great! Shes been in it for 30 mins and now shes flaked out on the sete!

What phones have we all got? Or can you recommend one? Ive got a phone upgrade but dont know which one to choose! Theyres too many!

It was brilliant! Shame my bum is now all over fb, but hey, it could of been worse, lol.

Im waiting for my lg prada kf900. The old one i had is a bit of a pain to text cos of touch pad, but this has a qwerty keyboard. Wanted it cos the cams better than the average 2mp one. Dont really know anything about other phones thouhg sry x

Hi everyone. I put a post in here this morning but it didn't work. I did have a personal message for everyone but i can't remember what i said now. Been to a craft fair in birmingham today, spent way too much money!

Jess, I love my HTC desire!

I think i'll let albert self wean. I'm too lazy to make up bottles! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"