The Ramblers

Well done babies for sleeping! Can you please get them to have a word in Noah's ear please. 3.15 for a bottle then up at 6. I got a lie in though but I know it'll be the same for me tonight!

You'll get there soon enough Jo. we've been in here a month and the back of the living room still looks like a jumble sale.

The weather is still rubbish here, but we're gonna go swimming this afternoon hopefully.

Morning

Did you get drunk last night Janie

Rhys was up at 2 and went to sleep in our bed, o well its date night tonight

ill try my good morning message again, lol! How r we all?

Ive got such a busy day today and i cant be arsed lol.

Well done A! Bet it felty gpood dint it jo, lol. Glad ur slowly getting things sorted. No doubt its the sleep regression. He doesnt just wake up, he stays awake...grrr!

We got some ellas kitchen samplesthrough from tesco today. Its for a survey. We have carrots apples and parsnips.

We also had our first poopsplosion today....which was nice, lol! Was a tesco sposie! I should have considered the fact he might need a different size to the last time i bought them!

I also had to sleep on a slither of bed with no sheets n no quilt! My dog is petrified of the fireworks, so instead of hovering to go out, he decided to come takle a piss on my bloody bed! Couldnt believe it, hes never done that b4!

Cant remember whats been said, lol. x

Aww poor snooks, he must have been really scared

I put morse out at 11:30 for a pee but we will have more fireworks tonight I think

Dunno what im gonna do tonight. Im supposed to be goin out :s

Out for drinks for my friends bday. Dont think i can be doin with the hangover though to be honest, lol. Plus i dunno what im gonna do about leaving the dog.

I drank a full bottle of wine and wasn't drunk! But slept like a baby. Not my baby tho :haha:

We had fireworks right outside the front last night. Thought there'd be no way he'd go down but he was out like a light as usual lol

Awwww you know when you're getting old when you think about the hangover before you go out!

Oooh date night eliese! Finally!!! You'll be in a marvellous mood tomorrow then :lol:

Haha lucky u eliese x I really should be getting ready but i cant be arsed. Supposed to be recolouring the purple, but i cant be arsed with thsat either lol.

Can i get my jammies on n watch x factor?

evening all!

Hope the date night goes okay eliese. Wish i had some of your sex drive!

Well heres to another night of fireworks! Why do they have to make them so loud. Why carnt they just be pretty!

Everyone getting settled for x factor?

Just read your facebook post janie! You have started early! Have a good night!

Megans in bed so now im just hoping she will be able to go to sleep!

Hope morse turns up soon Eliuese. He/she is probably jusst hiding out till the banging stops x

I seem to be here for x factor, even though i should of been out an hour ago, lol. Dont even know if ive got anything to wear yet! Oh the enthusiasm x

Poor morsey, he is a boy Gem

Me and Oh are watching xfactor in our dressing gowns and im trying to get him to go out and get icecream

Do you think you will make it out Gem

Jess, you can have some of my sex drive if you like

I would happily accept! Oh feels deprived! so he says anyway!

You sound really excited about going out gem!

Haha! Yep well excited. Ill be fine once im out. Taxis ordered for 8:30, fuck the bus, lol. So yes im going x Better get myself sorted.

Hope you get ur icxe cream x Haved a good night ladies xxxx imncase any1 missed out...xxxxxx

have fun x

I still don't like katie! didn't think cher sounded too good either!

Change of plans, taxi cancelled my friends comin to get me, what a star x I think every1 has been shit so far to be honest. She shouldnt have done gwen steffani. It highlighted the fact that shes not as good as the person she tries to be x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->