The Red Coats are coming!

MamaFlick

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that I was in labor at a hospital and I was going to be there in labor for 2 months (since I was only 30 weeks along), and there were a bunch of other pregnant women there with me wandering around in their hospital gowns.

Then we were out camping next to a river and I was still in my hospital gown, and the British started invading. But not just any British. It was actual Red Coats from the 1700s, American Revolution style. They were across the river with their muskets and cannons, and then there were a bunch of British people yelling at us from across the river too.

Made me chuckle this morning. :haha:

I think it's all because my mom suggested last night that my baby would be born on Independence Day (which is also my birthday).

Ok UK people, do you have any plans to invade the USA anytime soon? This better not be one of those premonition dreams! LOL

Last night I had a dream that I was in labor at a hospital and I was going to be there in labor for 2 months (since I was only 30 weeks along), and there were a bunch of other pregnant women there with me wandering around in their hospital gowns.

Then we were out camping next to a river and I was still in my hospital gown, and the British started invading. But not just any British. It was actual Red Coats from the 1700s, American Revolution style. They were across the river with their muskets and cannons, and then there were a bunch of British people yelling at us from across the river too.

Made me chuckle this morning. :haha:

I think it's all because my mom suggested last night that my baby would be born on Independence Day (which is also my birthday).

Ok UK people, do you have any plans to invade the USA anytime soon? This better not be one of those premonition dreams! LOL
Your dreams are far more entertaining than mine :rofl:

I have to do SOMETHING between now and my baby being born or I'll go mad. This seems like a good idea. Reckon I could get a maternity redcoat? ;)

Haha! I had a dream last night I was at 4 but not in labor it was so weired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->