The Smell Of Vomit

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
Hi girls :flow:

Please help me you domesticated bunch.

Aymen had ALOT of soos [juice] and water yesterday, he was super thirsty i guess due to the heat.

Anyway just before bedtime, he did a Little Britain on me and vommed up all the juice, water plus fish pie and peas all over me, the sofa and carpet.

I cleaned the sofa down with a soapy/bleachy cloth so thats fine, scrubbed the carpet down with soapy water and soaked up the remnants with a dry cloth, but this morning its still a bit smelly :(

How can i get the smell out cos its grim.

Can anyone recommend me a product to use?

Any help would be fab....Thanks in advance :)

have you tried vanish carpet foam? it's amazing xx

No i havent - I always thought it was to remove stains, but if it removes odours too then great :)

Boy am I enjoying my lunch now I've read this :lol:

Poor Aymen! Hope the smell goes away

xo

Washing up powder or soda crystals are one of the only things that can break into the sick . Wash with cold water, use washing up powder or the crystals and leave, then hoover up after a while

Soda Crystals.

Hope he is better.

V xxx

I find the only thing that removes that horrible vomity smell is bicarbonate soda. Pop it on the offending upholstery/rug, leave overnight and voila! Smells gone by morning. My LO is a pro at making himself sick and I've tried nearly everything and bicarb is the only thing that defo works. Xx

I find the only thing that removes that horrible vomity smell is bicarbonate soda. Pop it on the offending upholstery/rug, leave overnight and voila! Smells gone by morning. My LO is a pro at making himself sick and I've tried nearly everything and bicarb is the only thing that defo works. Xx

Definitely this! Saved me having to buy a new carpet!

Thank you guys.

Ill try ALL of that :lol: - I swear the smell worsens in the heat :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"