The Start of Something Very Special!!

I hope your shoulder is ok.... and you should be PUPO now!

I have chronic bursitis in my left shoulder from waiting tables for so many years. It sucks, and I always wonder if pregnancy will make it worse. :hugs: In your case, I hope there's nothing you can do about it for the next 10 months!! :dust:

PUPO!! :)

Thanks girls :hugs:

Only 4hrs away from being PUPO :dance: My acupuncturist said that pregnancy can sometimes fix Bursitis :shrug: hope it can!!

YAY Miss Red Knob!!!! FETs work !!! FX for you!!! I hope your shoulder settles down soon.

Im good,waiting for beta which is monday :) FET cycle was soo easy. did you think so?

estrace orally and endometrin vaginally three times daily which is kinda gross but i will do it if it means no shots! how about you? i will be on until 10-12 weeks!

Thanks MM xx

I'm doing Clexane injections and aspirin daily till 20 weeks if I fall. I was also put on Pregnyl injections 1 every 3 days til positive test..

PUPO!!! :dance:

My MIL and mother have bursitis and its awful :( sorry yours is flaring up.
But, yay for transfer!!

:dust:

I am POAS already as the pregnyl is HCG so I am testing it out or waiting for it to go darker which will indicate pregnancy :)

So how long till that happens? A few days or about a week?

eek, well if you did a 5dt, which I think you did, you may see a true bfp as early as 8/9dpo! I did not test out trigger. I tested at 8dpo and nothing so I knew the trigger was gone so that if I got a bfp it would be real! Then I skipped 9dpo and tested again on 10dpo and got my BFP! GL!!!!

PUPO!!!!!

Good luck hun :hugs: I've got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"