The steroid junkies' perfectly unscientific medical trial

Hi Ladies, I got a BFN! so bummed out and dont know what to feel.. confused and sad!

:hugs: from me too babydust, I can imagine that you're devastated, you will get there hun hang in there. x

Hi girls

I would really be grateful for some advice Im currently on mr s treatment plan got bfp on the 26 dec but had betas yesterday at 4 weeks 3 days and they are only 95 repeating them on Monday

Any one else had low betas to start and been ok

Praying constantly

X

I hated betas and only ever relied on a scan after 2nd mc, but I'm a Shehata success story! Due to give birth in a few days after high dose steroids 40mg after bfp 25mg before it plus all his aspirin and vit d! Dont worry Hun just have a scan after 6 weeks. And the very best of luck to you. You might wanna join this support group https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-pal-after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us.html

I hated betas and only ever relied on a scan after 2nd mc, but I'm a Shehata success story! Due to give birth in a few days after high dose steroids 40mg after bfp 25mg before it plus all his aspirin and vit d! Dont worry Hun just have a scan after 6 weeks. And the very best of luck to you. You might wanna join this support group https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-pal-after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us.html

HI filipenko

thanks for the reply and congratulations on your pregnancy

It has been a long weekend so far waiting for more bloods tomorrow, not sure what to think im approx 5 weeks tomorrow so fingers crossed betas have doubled. I will let everyone you know how i get on hopefully im just a slow starter. Had low and slow rising betas with my last mmc but wasnt on mr s plan then

xxx

I had one trisomy loss on shahata's plan so it wasnt going to develop anyway Roids or not. However before then, not on shehata's plan I had a normal chromosome wise male loss :-(. I think if i had been on the Roids then for the normal loss he would have survived. This is my second attempt on his plan. Me and hubs think the Roids must do something but as with all women we are not immune to those random chromosome errors. How many mc's have you had? Did you ever have chromosome testing?

My history is all in my ttc link front page if you're interested - see link in sig.

I had one trisomy loss on shahata's plan so it wasnt going to develop anyway Roids or not. However before then, not on shehata's plan I had a normal chromosome wise male loss :-(. I think if i had been on the Roids then for the normal loss he would have survived. This is my second attempt on his plan. Me and hubs think the Roids must do something but as with all women we are not immune to those random chromosome errors. How many mc's have you had? Did you ever have chromosome testing?

My history is all in my ttc link front page if you're interested - see link in sig.

Hi Filli

I have had 10 mmcs and currently five weeks today had chromosone testing and all genetically normal male and female all these before steroids. Second beta was 138 so not hopeful at the min took 25mg pred from bfp as we were not trying this cycle going to see mr s on the 21st jan local epac doing bloods and scans assume i will know before i go to see him, my last pregnancy was like this in april after having a septum removed at st marys low and slow rising betas seen hb at 6 weeks but was slow 7 days later no heartbeat.

xx

hi gbnf - are you also taking heparin just to see if it helps? i had a septum removed in nov, 2010

hi gbnf - are you also taking heparin just to see if it helps? i had a septum removed in nov, 2010

Hi Hopeful

no heparin for me and nothing wrong with antiphoslipids and i have tried them previously had bloods done at st marys and no heparin required

3rd beta,s today are 301 so doubling time of 42hours now still a long way to go but maybe this lil one was a slow starter not really sure what to think

xxxx

Ooh, that sounds much better! Keeping my fingers crossed for your scan fxfxfxfxfx

Hi pip.

Thanks for the best wishes scan is in the 18th the wait is killing me not knowing just hope it's news worth waiting for xxxxx

Hi all

Got my BFP on Monday so started the clexane and Prednisolone

So far so good, no side affects as yet (touch wood)

Xx

Good luck hope! I hope this will be your forever baby...

Oooh, Hope :happydance: Keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you fxfxfxfxfxfxfx

Pip, I can't believe Julian is 10 months already. He is adorable.

And I can't believe you are 35 weeks although in a way I think you are well overdue your rainbow baby :D

Wow, seeing tickers is strange. Lee 35 weeks :shock: I cant for your baby to be born, I hope someone lets the recurrent thread know cos I dont go into the PARL atm.

And pip, ten months has flown by hasnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->