The String Test

JeffsWife07

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried the string test to see what you are having?

I did the other night....according to the string tests I did ....it's a girl. We will find out for sure on Dec. 8th.....hopefully.

The stirng tests are:

needle, string, and pencil
place needle into the eraser on pencil and thread string through
hold pencil (by string) over your wrist....
if pencil swings back and forth it's a girl, if a circle it's a boy

wedding ring
thread

string thread through wedding band

same thing.....back and forth....girl, circle.....boy

GL!

:hug:

Someone at work did this to me and it said girl :)

I'm not going to bother tbh, noway is it true. Just a coincidence if it's right.

The one i did with my first pregnancy was wrong im afraid so i never bothers again....maybe i did it wrong lol

Mine swung in big circles i tried at about 13 weeks , And as you can see by my ticker baby boy corey is due in March :) . xx .

Ok, i had to do it :blush:. Mine said girl, but all my family reckon it's a boy. Hmmmmm! Find out 12th december :)

I haven't tried that but I have tried the chinese birth predictor calendar and it was right for my first two boys.
This time its saying girl.
I did my SIL's kids too and all were correct.

I haven't done the string test, but I liked the idea of the Chinese birth predictor calendar - so tried that out - said I will have a girl - that will be nice and I'll bear it in mind (but I won't go out and buy lots of pink outfits!!!)

Don't know if the chinese prediction chart works for me cus im only 17 and the lowest age is 18, but using 18 is says im having a boy!

I've just been for my acupuncture session and she was trying to tell from my pulse what sex the baby was - said she couldn't tell at 8 weeks, so will try again at 12. That will be 1 to bear in mind too.

I did the Chinese Prediction Chart and it said Girl.....I checked my age back when I was preggie with DS and it said Boy. I'm hoping for a girl this time but just want it to be happy and healthy.

Scrub that on the Chinese birth predictor calendar - you have to take your Chinese lunar age, which is different and so now it says a boy!! I guess there is a 50/50 chance of getting it right!!

How do you find out your chinese lunar age?
I had a dream last that I was carrying around a baby girl, and it was the first dream I've remembered in years! Guess I'll find out for sure in 29 weeks.

Chinese calendar got all mine wrong lol .
The string test was right thow , And the heartrate was right with mine too . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->