!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

Hi could you please put me down for the 15th...Please let Jan be my month...i can't cope with more BFNs :( xxx

Stick me down for 13th please!! :flower:

This will be my first testing thread....exciting! Please put me down for the 19th.

Hello, could you please put me down for the 18th
thanks
fx'd

can i be put on for 3rd and 7th and 12th i am due either 4th or 12th Jan for period depending when it decied to arrive

I'll be hanging out waiting til Jan 12th - cheers

FX everyone

was just wondering how everyone is haning in there and if we have symptoms yet?? I am undecided...one day sore bbs the next not...lots of watery cm but I know I am past ovulation. Af should arrive Jan 4..so hopefull. Baby dust to all of us!!

Could you put me down for the 24th please.x

Its my daughter's 14th birthday too so I'm hoping it might be a lucky day!

Hi guys! can you add me for the 24th please? thank you very much, good luck everyone :hugs: :dust:

Hello ladies! I'll be testing on the 26th! Add me please! :winkwink:

put me for the 27th...i'm not even touching a test until i'm late this time...

hi hun can you put me down for the 22nd plsx

Could you add me to the 16th please =) Good luck everyone! =) xxx

hi guys
is there anybody here that is on 6 or 7 dpo. I have a few symptoms but as i have been TTC for nearly a year now, i think that it is just wishful thinking again. FF didnt pick up ovulation again this month, but i have a idea when it was from checking CM etc, just dont think i took my temp at the perfect times, what with xmas etc. I have been charting on FF for about seven months and only once has it shown up as ovulating and that was on an unusual 36 day month on day 24 (!!!!!), they have since settled back to approx 28. which does worry me a tad. That coupled with the no luck in a year does point towards the need to speak to the doctor. anyways I am 7dpo and i have sore boobs (always do after ovluation though), white thick CM (sorry TMI), and horrendous heart burn. I know its just after xmas but i haven't had heartburn for years and i normally have an iron stomach. Also i keep having waves of nausea, not the kind that send me running to the bathroom but just make me feel bit sicky and rough...hopefully its a surge of pregnancy hormones!! .....lol...i wish!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->