!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

Hi Ladies! I expect to get my BFP on January 17 so please add me!

Alright - all updated - hope everyone had a lovely Christmas - big :hugs:

Hi Kate, as you know the old hag got me on Christmas day so please can I join you and be put down for testing on 24th January. Not sure what is going on with me yet and as you know I may not be ovulating but stick me down anyway lovely xx

super weird month. My bewbs are talkin to me (they tighten up and release like when I breast fed) but they arent sore and im incredibly horny!

AND Im a full half a degree LOWER than normal! look at my period too! maybe we caught the eggy late?

Hi can you add me for 21st of January. I missed this thread somehow.

Could you put me in for 24th please :)

20th Jan please poppet......I will get a :bfp: at some stage in 2010!!!!

Hiya!!
Im due AF on Jan 22nd!!:nope:
Please put me down,going to be getting lots of practising in before that!!:blush:
Heres to us all getting our :bfp:
Hope i dont see The Witch for a long long time!!:happydance:
:hugs::kiss: BabyC

Hi,
Can you put me in for the 18th, please? This will be my first proper month. Bit nervous. Have parents staying during ovulation time so we'll see how the 'getting down to it' really goes...

Hello lovely, could you put me in for 22 January, that should be about right!! Although I am a POAS addict and start at about 9dpo, pmsl!! Thanks hunnie. xx

Okay my date will have to change. I'm not to when as of yet. And I'm tired to figure it out atm...

Can you add me for the 14th please if AF has not shown itself before then.

Can you put me down for the 8th please that's 10dpo and the day AF is due. Off to catch that eggy now! :sex:

put me down for the 4th please. going to try and wait till then to test. fingers crossed for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->