!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

The witch is due on the 4th so could you add me for that day please. Thanks Caterpiller!

Im due on the 9th.. sign me up!

Id Love to Join as well :) can you please put me down for the 4th?

Hi Laura .....depends on what mood the MFAF decides on !! ( I'll leave you to guess what the MF stands for !!)

I'm usually 27-28 days ....going on last month think my O day should be around next Friday/Saturday. Gonna keep a hard fast eye on my temping this month !!xx

You crack me up chick, :haha: i think i have a good idea. Mines just as bad. Used to be 31 and the past 3 months have been 27-28. WTF. lol. i gave up temping a long tme ago. Cause i work shifts and sometimes sleep through the day it just wasnt working. I just stick to my OPKs.
xxx

hiya i will be testing on the 17th as i dont think this will be my month - onwards and upwards

Steph - don't be such a party pooper - I reckon it must at least be your turn love!

HeHe Excited for the 4th Now :) Lets all Hope for BFP! and Since where Alot of Gals on the same day it also means we can symptom spot together during the 2ww :p

what cycle we all on?, this is no. 6 for me.... so thats my lucky number (3) times 2 so that means it's doubley lucky right!!??

lol Cycle 2 for Me!

and hope you get twice the Luck wanting :p maybe i will too since its the 2th cycle? lol

erm....... well i have been trying for 2 years so a lot of cycles. lol.
But my first cycle on clomid so hoping for that long waited for :bfp:
xx

HeHe Excited for the 4th Now :) Lets all Hope for BFP! and Since where Alot of Gals on the same day it also means we can symptom spot together during the 2ww :p

sounds like a great plan :p

what cycle we all on?, this is no. 6 for me.... so thats my lucky number (3) times 2 so that means it's doubley lucky right!!??

"only" on cycle #2 here; but already feels like a lifetime somehow :S lol
And that "doubley lucky" sounds about right :p Loads of baby dust to all :D

Cycle 2 for me.. Hoping for that BFP THIS time! AF getting me on monday completely shattered me!!

Hi stick me down for testing on 1st pls. 3rd cycle for me ttc no.3 so I've got my fingers crossed for a nice bfp for a new years day pressie! Xx

erm....... well i have been trying for 2 years so a lot of cycles. lol.
But my first cycle on clomid so hoping for that long waited for :bfp:
xx

Awww Laura that is definately a long enough wait, defo your BFP this time

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Im so hoping this is going to be the lucky 2010 thread with lots of :bfp:s and i soooo hope to be one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->