!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

thank you so ever much! i'm so excited! this is our last month TTC before we turn to NTNP, so i really feel liek this will be it!

I was about to say Sarah - get out of here - you're pregnant - hope all is well with you and your bean - :hugs:

hiya hun im down for the december thread for dec 25.. but if i dont get my bfp illl be oving on the 10th of jan which is my birthday :haha:

and testing jan 24th :D will u add me to the list plz :thumbup:

HI can you put me down for 7th please. Its my 28th Birthday on that day and would be a great birthday present!

haha emz looks like we both might be getting a good birthday present... tho mine is more around ov time... :blush: hehe

@babyhopes10 - hears wishing you a VERY happy birthday

@emzdreamgirl - I am FX'd you get your birthday :bfp:

You are now added to the list ladies :dust:

Just saw your tittle! :) I think January 2010 is going to have a jillion :bfp:s!:dust:

Yes my love - and hopefully ours will be included - :dust: to you

Jan 29th for me please!

:happydance:heres to all our BFP's in 2010!! :happydance:

Can you add my test date as 11th please... last 3 cycles between 24 - 28 days so I should know by then :) thanks x

HI can you put me down for 7th please. Its my 28th Birthday on that day and would be a great birthday present!

It would an awesome birthday present!!!! I am testing on the 9th...which is my DH 29th birthday! I think he'd enjoy a BFP all wrapped with a big bow...don't you!?!?:thumbup: Fx we can both fulfill the birthday wishes!!!!!:happydance:
:dust:

It would an awesome birthday present!!!! I am testing on the 9th...which is my DH 29th birthday! I think he'd enjoy a BFP all wrapped with a big bow...don't you!?!?:thumbup: Fx we can both fulfill the birthday wishes!!!!!:happydance:
:dust:

Hi please can you also put me down for the 9th along side my cycle buddy - woo come on we can do it PMA PMA PMA

Good Luck ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->