The suspense is killing me!

AandJ

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am new to this forum and haven't had a chance to take a good look around but I figures writing this post would be a good place to start! So I was hoping I could get some input on my situation since I am not confident enough to pee on a stick!

Typically my periods are pretty regular, the basic 28 day cycle lasting about 6 days, cramps a few days before, emotional and bloated! But for the past three months or so I noticed AF arriving up to three days early. So naturally this cycle I assumed I should expect her to arrive around the 13-15th of June (my last cycle started on the 18th of May) Now I am not usually a symptom spotter, and I know it's super early even if I were to be pregnant right now, but I have noticed my breasts are more sensitive than usual before my period. I have also been very tired which is not uncommon for me but it just feels different this time. But here is my real problem- I have not had my normal pre-menstural cramping that has so famously cripple me every cycle! I did notice very light "twinging" about a week after assumed ovulation. Today is the 14th and like I stated above, I am expecting AF either the 13th, 14th, or 15th. Today I have noticed a very, very "dull" aching, but nothing like what I normally experience. I mean usually by this point I am curled up in a ball doing breathing exercises they hurt so bad! I noticed last night after intercourse I was not feeling much different either, and that ALWAYS triggers cramps when I am expecting AF. Sorry for all the ranting, my question is do you think I should take a test or should I just be patient and see if AF is just irregular and I will be late? I don't want to get my hopes up, I just find it odd that I haven't cramped at all this time around! It's just a very light dull feeling. Any opinions would be great! Again sorry for all the ranting lol!

Its hard to say. Ive learnt not to read into symptoms because they always lie to me.

Last cycle i was throwing up, sore nipples, bloated, no cramping at all.. All symptoms out of the regular for me. Still bfn.

If you have some cheapies then poas. If not tomorrow is only one sleep away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->