The things pregnancy makes me ask... Anyone else feel a 'pulse' in their butt?

Ozmumtobe

Reaction score
Yea, it's a strange one. I've experienced this on and off throughout my pregnancy but this morning i've finally cracked and I have to ask - does anyone else ever feel what feels like a pulse in their butt?? Or am I just losing the plot? ;) Anyone know what it might be?

Yep - hiccups with head way down low!

hahaha I'm glad you said I thought I was the only one!!! I have no idea what it is but its deff weird!!

Yep, hiccups with head down! That's what it feels like for me too lol

deff the hiccups :)! i get this all the time lol

Yes, I feel it! I've mentioned this before but described it as a 'throbbing' sensation. But a pulse is deffo what i feel too-upto 2/3 times a day (some days)-very uncomfortable !

Lol thanks ladies! I did think it felt a bit like hiccups but I was like 'what kind if position is he in that I can feel him hiccuping IN MY BUTT?' haha Glad I'm not the only one!

Lmao! - I do! Depending on the position baby is when he has hiccups! Such a weird feeling!

Yeah same!! It's really weird feeling isn't it!xx

I had it for the first time yesterday in my bum OH laughed his head off when I said feel my left bum cheek haha x

oh yeah i remember from about 28 weeks getting it in my 'lady parts' and thinking why is she kicking me in such a rhythm? but as she got older and it got stronger i finally clicked that it was hiccups! I actually hate them now :( i feel sorry for her and there's nothing i can do!

me I get it too, its when he has the hiccups lol get it about 2 to 3 times a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->