The things that happen when you are tired.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Had a bad night last night due to both my boys. :rofl:

Anyhow, poor Chase. I was pouring his formula into the bottle and missed....poured it right down his back.

Then, I had him up on my shoulder and was burping him. All the while, I was nodding off but would wake up to feeling him almost sliding from my arms. It wouldn't have been nice had he fallen as the night stand is right beside the bed and he would have hit it on the way down to the floor.

I have (several times in fact) tried to put Hannah's diaper on backwards in the middle of the night :lol: And I can never button up a sleeper in the early morning hours :rofl: I always have to redo the darn things

:rofl::rofl:

Poor child too...bad enough his diaper was leaky last night as well. :dohh:

Had to laugh at Dan yesterday. He's bragging to his kids that he always changes the diapers. NOT! But as he's joking and bragging, he's changing Chase and putting on the diaper backward. Yeah, if he changed him all the time he'd be a pro, dontcha think?

:rofl: :rofl: That's hilarious

When we had Hannah's one month party Stan's mom was holding Hannah and she thought she had pooed so Stan took her to change her diaper, she actually asked Stan if he wanted her to go with him. :rofl: If she only knew how many diapers the poor guy has changed :rofl:

Apparently Stan was feeding Hannah one night and dozed off to sleep, the bottle fell out of her mouth and she just laid there and stared at him :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: That is funny! That would be a funny picture!

Seems about 90% of the time I doze off when I am feeding Chase. Wake up to either me with the bottle away from his mouth OR him spitting up due to not having a burp.

Lack of sleep is hand-in-hand with parenting.

I don't think I've ever fallen asleep feeding her but Stan does the early feeds, and now that she's getting up later I pretty much get a full night's sleep :lol: Poor guy

Sounds like a fabulous guy!

I've noticed Dan has been more involved with Chase than the others. Don't know if it's his age or what, but he's been more helpful to me during my pregnancy and now. Think he's grown up and matured. :rofl:

Apparently Stan was feeding Hannah one night and dozed off to sleep, the bottle fell out of her mouth and she just laid there and stared at him :rofl:

:rofl:

I used to fall asleep feeding Colton.. I'd wake up when the bottle started sliding out of his mouth and he would wiggle trying to get to it. :dohh:
I was bad about starting to dose off and not holding the bottom up and he would suck air! :blush:
Thank goodness he sleeps through now!

Sounds like a fabulous guy!

I've noticed Dan has been more involved with Chase than the others. Don't know if it's his age or what, but he's been more helpful to me during my pregnancy and now. Think he's grown up and matured. :rofl:

:shhh: Don't tell him you said that :rofl:

I won't! I tend to jinx things when I speak. LOL

:rofl:
A couple of times my LO was hungry, I woke up & moved him from the bed to his swing & went back to sleep! lol but needless to say, he woke me up about 10 minutes later that's when I realized I forgot to feed him!:blush:

One morning I lifted Katie out of the cot and discovered I'd kept her bib on all night! She mustn't have minded though as she slept right through the night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->