The time traveler's wife

xCeex

Reaction score
Has anybody seen this movie?

I thought it was amazing, it made me :cry:

heart moving film, and a + the main man was -SEXY-.... wooah :blush::haha:

yeh i have watched it..so sad i cried too :( although i dont think the main man is sexy haha

one of my absolute favourite books, i've read it a couple of times now and i love it a little bit more each time i read it. This film was a flipping insult to the novel i think, terrible terrible adaptation. Such a pity, it could have been done so well :nope: Eric Bana is definately gorgeous though!!! best thing about this film :thumbup:

i keep meaning to read the book..i enjoyed the film..if the book is really that much better than the film i may have to invest in it

one of my absolute favourite books, i've read it a couple of times now and i love it a little bit more each time i read it. This film was a flipping insult to the novel i think, terrible terrible adaptation. Such a pity, it could have been done so well :nope: Eric Bana is definately gorgeous though!!! best thing about this film :thumbup:

Agree completely :thumbup:

i liked the film saw it at the cinema when it was first release but haven't read the book yet

Film made me sob, but I do have the book there ready to read, from what you girls said I better get started.

i need to read the book, seen the film loads i always cry lol

I loved the film. I want to read the book, I'm glad I didn't read it before I saw the film because I know I would have hated the film.

i tried to read the book long before watching the film lol.. and i really couldnt get into it, it just mind boggled me lol. but after watching the film i restarted the book and got into it much quicker :D and as in most cases the book i loads better than the film :D x

I LOVE this movie! I want to read the book too, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

OOh i loved this film, it was weird seeing Eric Bana as a character like this after watching Chopper :laugh2:

I've got the book ready on my Kindle but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Loved the film :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->