The Trouble With Girls

Have you seen the state of everyones teeth??

is there no such thing as toothpaste in their town? :rofl: x

OMFG, She is smoking and pregnant for the second time!!
They didnt use a condom because they didnt have any and then she didnt go and get the morning after pill!!

omg, the nick of her house?! Jeezo.

Look at the state of that flat she is gonna live in all alone & pregnant :( I think its really sad :( x

Makes me broody for a newborn :blush:

Hm, well that was terribly upsetting. Those poor children will probably just end up like their parents :shrug:

Glad its finished

Good that one of the girls moved away and changed her look and trying to get a job, seems like she changed her attitude quite abit

Well no :( I knew things like this happens. It's just really tragic. Like the 19 year old who is pregnant with her 2nd when she doesn't even have custody of her 1st (+ why did she have no teeth wtf?) and none of them going to school, them all smoking, drinking, doing drugs, fighting.. ugh.

I couldnt help not to look at there teeth omg - there was somthing horrible about all there teeth :sick:

I cannot believe these girls and there attitudes were terrible they give teen mums a bad name, wtf the girls were racist but her mum was half asian making her a quater asian :growlmad: i think if they spent more time in school they wouldve had a better outluck on life. Im glad that one girl moved away and seemed like she was picking her life up.

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Ive only watched 10 minutes of it and there really p*ssing me off.

I find it sad that there are actually people like that in this country

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->