The TRUTH on implantation from the other side!!!!!!!!!

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Ok............So I was TTC'ing for a little over 2 years and every month that I got cramping, the stronger the cramp the more I KNEW that that month wasnt my month and a period was on its way FOR SURE. Or so I thought.......

Now I knew that implantation camping was possible, but how bad can it actually be, I mean really!!!!

Well the month that I got my very first BFP, I had bad cramping, 1 particular moment, my husband and I were in a store and I had to stop the conversation for a bit and I told him that I KNEW my period was coming because I was cramping and It was a pretty strong one. Then another time, a few days later, I woke up out of my sleep with strong cramping and is someone was yanking something from the inside!! Now mind you, I AM NOT a whiner or a whimp. It was strong enough that when I finally found out I was preggo, I thought it may be ectopic!!! It wasnt unbearable but strong enough that I thought I knew my period was coming.

Now I know, that was implantation cramping and its perfectly normal, everyone is different ladies, so dont be worried if you think AF is coming, cause it could happen either way. I'll be on here all day back and forth so IF anyone has any questions feel free to ask. Much love and lots of baby dust to everyone. Muah

Thanks for this. Im just waiting for AF or BFP on wednesday. After being on my second cycle of clomid. Ive been getting weird like pulling cramps in my bellybutton and lower right side.last night it was that strong i thought i was ovulating again.
I feel like im out this month though, last week i was really hopefull, felt really rough all last week.

I dont no anymore. so fed up xx

Thank you TigerMomma so posting this. Am currently on 10dpo and have had cramping for a while now. I am really hoping for a :bfp: this month, Like you Vicky AF is due on Wednesday, fxd the witch stays away for the both of us.

I think I'm on about 11 dpo (can never be sure - think I ovulated this month although I don't mormally) and have had a weird dull ache really low down at the front of my abdomen for the last couple of days. Also blowing my top at the slightest thing and then feeling really tearful and low. :cry: No idea when AF is due as my cycles can be anything between 34 and 65 days!! Never this short though, which makes me think the ache can't be AF already... Mind you, if I ov'd this month then I guess my cycle could be shorter.

Any guesses?!

I went through that myself with all 3 pregnancies. Bad cramps, absolutely positive AF was coming and it never did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->