The two week wait...

BabyPleasee

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Oh my, so i know a lot of you must be going through the same thing as i am right now at 8-9dpo... the WAIT:wacko:! Also driving myself crazy with symptoms:nope: (or lack there of). So i have some concerns and questions lol a long list so bare with me :p:

1. From 1 dpo-7dpo, i had a bunch of symptoms (headache, neckache, bloating, cramps, really tender nipples, slight nausea for about 15 mins in the morning, extreme fatigue and tiredness, dizzyness, stuffy nose). Today i woke up, and so far i've only had head/neck ache, stuffy nose and slightly tender nipples. Im scared my symptoms are going away.. should i be?

2. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests (today, yesterday and the day before). All BFN's.. pretty discouraging (even though was expecting it, but i still had a glimmer of hope lol, a girl can dream right?).. I have one test left, clear blue digital that apparently detects 25mIu.. when should i take it?

3. Also, some may be wondering why im sayng 8/9dpo. Well, according to my app, i was suppose to o on the 28th (last friday, today is the next saturday). But, on the 27th, i checked cm and it was white and creamy and from what ive read, that seems to mean that o has already occured? I dunno just wondering what you guys are thinking about that lol. Maybe help me determine exactly what dpo i am at

I'm just starting to get a bit discouraged.. I know it's realllllly early, but i'd really like for there to be a sure fire sign or symptom that would boost my confidence again :( lol. Anyways ladies, if any of you have any experience or insights of any of my concerns please voice yourself! anything would help :) Thanks guys:kiss: Xo

You are not far enough out to test yet probably. Maybe wait til its closer to AF time. As far as Tue mucus. I only, go by the first appearance of ewcm to mean close to fertile. So I couldn't help you there. Don't get yourself sad I know its hard "not knowing" and no one has invetend an early, early hpt, so that's why we have this forum!! Just takes time. Wait til maybe 11dpo. Implantation usuallyhappens 6-10dpo. So eeven 11dpo could be too early. Good luck!:hugs:

Thanks! That made me feel better :p lol I'm pretty impatient, especially when I'm excited :p haha

Thanks! That made me feel better :p lol I'm pretty impatient, especially when I'm excited :p haha

I'm the same way. Yw :) happy to help. I'm pretty sure I implanted round midnight btwn 5/6dpo so I'm not going to test til 13/14dpo. It can take a week after implanting to have enough hcg to detect on hpt.:dust: Fx for hun!

Fingers crossed and prayers for you :)! If I did, I haven't gotten any sign of it, but hopefully I did too!! :)

:flower:Baby: thanks for the prayers !! Prayers for you too!

Jz: what did it feel like in your stomach when you said you know that implantation occurred? I had some real fluttery feelings in that area on the right hand side.. Wondering if it was similar lol.

Jz: what did it feel like in your stomach when you said you know that implantation occurred? I had some real fluttery feelings in that area on the right hand side.. Wondering if it was similar lol.

The other night and when it happened with dd, I felt like a warm intense cramp, kind of like a tiny contraction. Its a strange feeling for sure. Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->