The unassisted homebirth of Scarlett!

wow! I would have been scared stiff!

Well done you though,sounds like you handled that amazingly :Dxx

Wow, what a birth story! Congratulations on the arrival of Scarlett! Glad to hear that everything went well, and that your all healthy and happy :flower:

congratations and to do it all by yourself is amaing well done.

Oh my gosh, sounds amazing! Well done you, and congratulations x

Wow! What an amazing story. Sounds like you held it together really well! Who needs midwives eh:haha::haha:

Good luck with the breastfeeding.

x

Oh wow, that's quite amazing! And well done you, for keeping your head in this situation. I think I'd be screaming my head off or something!

Congrats on your bundle of joy and yay @ Ruby being the 'elder' sibling now (feels funny to call someone so tiny 'elder' :haha:)

Wow, what an amazing birth story! So how long was the labour in total? What a gorgeous name, so happy for you :) Get pics up soon pleaaaaase.

Wow - that's amazing. Well done, and congratulations x

Congratulations! Well done for staying so cool, calm and collected! A great birth story :flower:

What a fantastic birth story- thanks for sharing :D Congratulations and well done :hugs:

Oh wow, what a great birth story! I thought of you the other day, I hadn't been on b&b for a few days and I wondered whether you'd had your little girl yet, congratulations x

Can't believe I missed that you'd had your baby! Congratulations, and what a birth story to tell Scarlett. Hope you're all doing well :hugs:

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments!

I'm pleased to say Scarlett's poor latch was so much better within a couple of days and she's feeding brilliantly despite having a tongue tie.

She lost none of her birthweight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->