The vagina after vaginal delivery (TMI)

I've had 5 babies...soon to be 6 and I don't notice a difference at all. I've never done any special kind of exercises for it either. Your body will naturally do it's thing. You will be fine :)

I've never known anyone to complain of it being any bigger.

I actually found it tighter after.

I haven't had mine yet - but have a number of friends who have and they say the same. That it's tighter.

My husband has never complained lol! I've had 1 c-section and two quick vaginal births with no tearing. As far as I can tell my lady area has remained the same.

DH and I did DTD 2 days after I delivered my daughter and he said it felt just as tight. It's pretty elastic down there and snaps back into place usually.

:shock:

My doc recommended avoiding intercourse for 6-8 weeks after delivery, and this was a normal birth (with episiotomy stitches) :shock:

mine has remained the same after pushing out two babies. although i never had stitches and have pretty strong kegal muscles.

This reminds me of a funny story....I got my period pretty quickly after my daughter. Think it was about 4 months after..and I was breast feeding..anyways I'd had sex since then and it had felt tighter but wasn't sure if I was just healing. We all went on vacation and I had my period so I put the small sports tampon in...as soon as I did it I though "hmmm...how presumptuous of me that it will fit" haaaahahahhahaa. I kept waiting for it to fall out or something...but it was totally fine..so ya, everything goes back to normal! It did for me!

DH and I did DTD 2 days after I delivered my daughter and he said it felt just as tight. It's pretty elastic down there and snaps back into place usually.

2 DAYS after??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->