The VERY proud VBAC birth story of my little son, Albert Alan (Bertie)

Wow what a great birth story, well done you, you must be soo soo proud.. congrates to you all. x

Massive congrats:)
Well done on your VBAC x

I'm so pleased for you! He is gorgeous. Beautiful piccie of him and Brooke together x

Congratulations Donna, gorgeous xxx

Congratulations!!! He is gorgeous :cloud9: and i love his name!

Well done on your VBAC!!!

Congrats and well done on having a VBAC! He's just gorgeous and Brooke looks like such a proud big sister!

Congrats!! He is amazing. :cloud9: You have also made me think a bit about whether I want a VBAC when we decide to try for the next. I'm terrified of it to be honest and your story gives me some hope! :hugs:

Well done and congratulations!! We swapped stories on the traumatic birth thread and as a fellow e c-sec mummy you have given me hope and further my determination for a vbac when we decided to try for another baby x x x

Cleckner04 and Ellis'smum- Thank you for your kind messages! I was adamant I wanted a VBAC the entire pregnancy with Bertie-Brooke is so young that I couldnt see how I could recover from a section and care for Brooke as much as I needed to. That was a big factor in my decision.

I cannot speak highly enough of my VBAC experience. I feel like I truly accomplished something, and although I was terrified (truly!) I know it was the best decision I ever made. From start to finish, I enjoyed every part, and it was a HUGE novelty getting off the bed 20 minutes after Id had him and going for a shower!!! :thumbup:

If you're considering a VBAC, I really recommend getting a doctor/consultant who you trust and stick with them. I sincerely hope you get the VBAC you want and have as brilliant an experience as I did. :hugs:

Congrats he's precious! Love the sweet pic of him and his sissy!

great story you did so well and love the pic of the two of them together so cute x x congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->