The VERY proud VBAC birth story of my little son, Albert Alan (Bertie)

Huge congratulations!!! He really is gorgeous and his big sister looks so proud.

Just readin ur story and by the time you had given birth i was in floods of tears....i dont usually get emotional with birth storys but i think its because ur VBAC experience inspired me so much to push for a vbac when i have my next.
Thank you and well done xxx

Congrats! amazing story, i really hope when i have baby number 2 that i can have a successful vbacs! I had a section due to really slow progression.

huge congrats on your v v v successful vbac! Job well done! Bertie is super, love the picture of him turning towards his big sister. She looks like she'll be a doting sister
xxx

Congratulations! What a wee smasher he is! Welling up just reading your story.... damn hormones! :haha:

I have just read your birth story hun
your son is truly gorgeous!! Big congrats!!

Oh and i noticed when he was born 24/04/2010 which is my Birthday!!! xxx

Congratulations hun! hes gorgeous! well done with the VBAC knew you would do it :D xx

Well done Donna! You must be so proud of yourself. Hope I do as well as you with my VBAC! Your LO is super gorgeous xxx Congratulations :)

He is adorable, it sounds like you did so so well, bravo you, and btw I love his name, little Bertie, so so cute!

:)

loved your birth story, thank you for sharing, well done you - im hoping for Vbac but currently well overdue and have section date booked but still have time and stories like this keep me determind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->