The waiting is driving me mad.

babyell

Reaction score
Have been bleeding for 11 days now since giving birth to my son at 22 weeks. I so want to try for another baby, but have to wait until I am healed, I have told myself on ce the bleeding stops we will try again, but not sure if I should wait the recommended 6 weeks. Ov tests are picking up Hcg from being pregnant so they are no use. Just gotta wait and it is driving me mad. Juust wanted to be able to plan to TTC, to take my mind of losing my son.:cry:

Oh hun :hugs: I am so sorry to hear of your loss... sleep well little man. xxx

I think you should wait the 6 weeks and give your body time to heal. You have really been through it mentally and physically. Take this time to relax and grieve, you are allowed to babe. You need to.

Concentrate on xmas with your girls and start afresh in the new year.

It may seem like a long time to wait but it'll be here before you know it and hopefully have a bfp in 2010 :)

(((hugs))) xxx

Hi sweety i no how u feel :hugs:

Me and OH got "close" yesterday for the first time in months, we used protection but he said if we wasnt going on this holiday in september we would have gone for it without using anything..no one is ever going to replace kaden and i will always grieve for him, but we just want to hear OUR baby cry and hold OUR baby and bring OUR baby home, it wont make losing kaden any easier but i will feel like his spirit is livin on in our child..does that make sense? :wacko:

:flower:

:hug: I don't know what to say except try to be strong and wait - you want to be as healed & healthy as possible when you concieve again which i'm sure you will soon hun! Your post has brought me to tears - just hang in there and keep taking advantage of all the wonderful friends & support on here! :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

MY advice to you would be to wait until after Christmas and start in the new year. You need to take some time to heal emotionally and physically. I am so sorry for you and i think you need this time to mourn your son.

I wish you all the luck in the world, and a speedy BFP when you start trying.

Hello Babyell,

I am so sorry that you are going through this. My heart is aching for you and your family and whilst I would never claim to know how you feel, I can empathise hugely with your need to start ttc as soon as possible. I agree that it would be better for you physically and emotionally to wait a little longer before you start trying but 6 weeks must seem so long to you right now. Perhaps it would be easier to aim for 1 week at a time. I know I am just a stranger on a forum but I will be here for you everyday if you need some support through the next few weeks and months...it's not always easy to share your feelings with the people around you when they are grieving too. Happy to chat about ttc as much as you like too, it is totally understandable that you need something positive to focus on while you are trying to cope with losing your little one.

Lots of love to you, your angel Harry and the rest of your family.

Lxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->