The we are too shy to talk to people and have ended LONERS group :)

i didnt know this thread was stil going

hi everyone x

I feel like a loner too :(

I feel really out of place on here, sometimes I'll post something, asking a question and unless it's in the pregnancy test gallery section it seems to get ignored, yet other people can ask exactly the same question and get loads of replies :(

HELLLLOOOOO again fellow loners!! :wave:

i have really become a loner on this forum since its stopped being used, so could we maybe all be loners again together :happydance: xx

I feel like a loner too :(

I feel really out of place on here, sometimes I'll post something, asking a question and unless it's in the pregnancy test gallery section it seems to get ignored, yet other people can ask exactly the same question and get loads of replies :(

I feel the same way! After a handful of times posting in second tri I gave up, it was a big clique so I stopped until I hit third tri. Third tri is a little better for me but I still feel like I'm overlooked sometimes. :shrug:

How are we all today?

I'm shattered! LO was awake heaps last night and now I'm struggling to find the motivation to get anything accomplished :dohh:

Ooo i was thinking about finding this thread last week, but never got round to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->