The we are too shy to talk to people and have ended LONERS group :)

I only have 7day's until my due date now :) Wish it would come..I'm hating the not knowing when it's going to happen!!!

ooo impatient never realised you was pregnant!! Congrats :)

:wave: Hi Ladies how is everyone??
I haven't been on this thread for a while now :S
Saying that though I haven't really been coming on BnB much at all lately or mingling! Iv been having a shit couple of months, been lurking more then anything!
Iv become more of a recluse then a loner :rofl:
x

Can I join? I'm a complete loner to the point I'm scared to join in here :haha:

HI, can I also join? I'm not a shy person, but after many dissapointments I decided to be a loner esp after having Omar. I prefer meeting people online. :hugs:

I have alot of posts to read back through :|! May I join in? I'm a loner :D!! I am rubbish at communicating after having a very unsociable upbringing! I have a few close friends. Alot of people have let me down in the past and I just CBA anymore, i'm happy the way things are now.LOL! :happydance: :hi:

Can I join?

I'm not shy or lacking in confidence (I need bagfuls for my job) but I have no social life and no real life friends, I dont get invited anywhere and I dont go anywhere - only with my son or OH (and his family). And I'm quite fine about this.

Ahh wow this thread is back!!! Hello again fellow loners :)

Although i must say... there is a meet coming up soon, i wont be a loner anymore :shock:

Been here (BNB) nearly a year now and still feel like a loner lol

If it makes you feel any better SKATERBUN I've been here 2 years and I'm STILL a loner!!

Hello, Can I join also ?
I never feel like I fit in anywhere..even on the internet..I had children very young and grew apart from any real close friends..now that I am older and have a another small LO ( I am now a SAHM ) so I don't even have my work friends..I live in a very small town which we moved to only two years ago and I don't hardly know a soul here..I have made an effort to try and meet people but for some reason I never get close with anyone..I am happy with the life we have built but I am lonely:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->